¡ POETRY ! discussion

CALLS FOR WORK - SUBMIT! > Lodestone Journal Wants YOUR Submissions!

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clarice (last edited Mar 07, 2014 07:42PM) (new)

Clarice | 94 comments Lodestone Journal, a new online literary publication, is seeking secondary and post secondary works of poetry and fiction for our first issue to be published online Fall 2014!

We accept for review ALL works of poetry and fiction and are excited about reading your brilliant literature.

Submission guidelines can be found here: www.lodestonejournal.com/submission-g...

Email Clarice at lodestonesubmissions@gmail.com with your questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 1287 comments Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new places to submit.

message 3: by Glen (last edited Mar 09, 2014 07:35AM) (new)

Glen Rudge | 18 comments Title, Major re-do, (Rework It) Take some time, to look around. See what beauty, does abound. Do the wicked, always sin? Take some time, look around again. Will the righteous, always shine and live in, the light of time? Where just where, are we headed? Sent to graves in boxes bedded. I feel o.k. & what I see, is the greatness of one, who comes after me. I'll try to shine & lead you to, the paradise of love renewed. If I can do it, try to lead, then you can do it, & succeed. Emotions will, sometimes teeter, let's play a game of, follow the leader. Wars they rage & aren't always ours, Trust in Him, & watch the stars. Know the lights do always shine. Know the world's not yours nor even mine. But sharing spaces, for a while, grant to the children with a smile. We old may wither & pass from here, see it's a key-hole, the human ear. Whisper softly, of things to come, let's re-do, the things undone. Use the stensil, passed from above, turn around, know & feel the love. Where are we now (look), & as we change gear, know one is coming, to make Heaven here. But we have a ways to go till then, it will get worse, for we've lived in sin. A better day soon will come, know and wait, for the one. glen rudge, 3/7/14. g.rudge@yahoo.com http//savoryleaves.com>glen rudge

message 4: by Clarice (new)

Clarice | 94 comments Bump!

Our first online edition is scheduled for publication August 2014. Don't miss out on this new opportunity to be a published author!

We have high hopes for this journal and do plan on hard copy publishing, sponsoring workshops, and other fun literary stuff in the future.

Please email all submissions to lodestonesubmissions@gmail.com

Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread