Book Covers

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ali | 31 comments Mod
Post your book covers here!

Ali | 31 comments Mod
'Sporadic Memories'

Sporadic Memories by Ali Marsman

Renee (rjmiller) Courtney Logan Kennedy Presents "Zoe" by Renee Miller-Johnston Courtney Logan Kennedy Presents "Zoe"
[image error] Double Trouble for Courtney Logan Kennedy

Ida Plassay (idaplassay) | 8 comments Love of a Lifetime
Abandoned Love
Evangeline's Fantasy ManIda Plassay

Peter Hollings | 12 comments The Future of Man - Extinction or Glory

message 12: by Michael (last edited Sep 10, 2009 09:59AM) (new)

Michael | 10 comments Until the Deep Water Stills  An Internet-enhanced Novel by Michael Robert Dyet

Until the Deep Water Stills
An Internet-enhanced Novel
by Michael Robert Dyet

Ali | 31 comments Mod
Thank you, Everybody...please keep them coming!

:)

message 14: by Erma (last edited Sep 13, 2009 10:27AM) (new)

Erma Odrach | 163 comments Mod
Wave of Terror by Theodore Odrach

Wave of Terror by Theodore Odrach

message 15: by Krista (last edited Dec 29, 2009 08:55PM) (new)

message 16: by Steve (last edited Dec 31, 2009 02:53AM) (new)

Steve Vernon (SteveVernon) | 10 comments Haunted Harbours  Ghost Stories from Old Nova Scotia by Steve Vernon Wicked Woods  Ghost Stories from Old New Brunswick by Steve Vernon [image error] Maritime Monsters  A Field Guide by Steve Vernon

Here's my three regional ghost story collections, as well as my first children's picture book.

message 17: by A.F. (last edited Jan 06, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Renee (rjmiller) I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out.

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Renee wrote: "I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out. "

Nice of you to say.

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Steve wrote: "Haunted Harbours  Ghost Stories from Old Nova Scotia by Steve VernonWicked Woods  Ghost Stories from Old New Brunswick by Steve Vernon[bookcover:Halifax Haunts Exploring the City's Spookies..."

I just realised, I brought your book Halifax Haunts for my brother at Christmas.

Renee (rjmiller) A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out. "

Nice of you to say. "

I just ordered it from Lulu, I'll be sure to leave a review. My husband will love it, he's the Movie cliche king.

Steve Vernon (SteveVernon) | 10 comments A. F. wrote: "Steve wrote: "Haunted Harbours  Ghost Stories from Old Nova Scotia by Steve VernonWicked Woods  Ghost Stories from Old New Brunswick by Steve Vernon[bookcover:Halifax Haunts Exploring the C..."

That's awesome to hear. Of the three collections I have written so far - I am most proud of Halifax Haunts. Hope your brother dug it.

Steve

message 23: by A.F. (last edited Jan 20, 2010 08:27AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Renee wrote: "A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out. "

Nice of you to say. "

I just ordered it from Lulu, I'll be sure to leave a review. My husb..."

I hope you both enjoy it.
I'm working on a sequel, The Incomplete Guide to Action Movies.

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Steve wrote: "A. F. wrote: "Steve wrote: "Haunted Harbours  Ghost Stories from Old Nova Scotia by Steve VernonWicked Woods  Ghost Stories from Old New Brunswick by Steve Vernon[bookcover:Halifax Haunts E..."

I'll have to ask him, though I'm sure he did.

Renee (rjmiller) A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out. "

Nice of you to say. "

I just ordered it from Lulu, I'll be sure to leave a revie..."

Let me know when it's available. I'll order it too. We're movie freaks, so we'll enjoy them.

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Renee wrote: "A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "A. F. wrote: "Renee wrote: "I like the sounds of that last one A.F. Might have to check that out. "

Nice of you to say. "

I just ordered it from Lulu, I'll be sur..."

It's about half finished; I still need to do some research. I hope to get done by summer.

Renee (rjmiller) That's fine. Let us know on here when it's released. Post the cover and all that. Then I'll remember that I wanted it when I check it out.

message 29: by David (last edited May 20, 2011 09:32PM) (new)

message 30: by Mary (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

Mary (MaryNovik) | 3 comments Here's the cover of my novel, Conceit. I was delighted when the art director first showed me this.

Conceit by Mary Novik

Mary Novik
http://www.marynovik.com

Meghan Doidge | 2 comments Fun! I love seeing everyone's covers!!

After the Virus by Meghan Ciana Doidge

Steve Vernon (SteveVernon) | 10 comments My favorite cover of 2011 is:

http://halifaxmag.com/wp-content/uplo...

Steve Vernon (SteveVernon) | 10 comments There's info about that cover shot right here.

http://halifaxmag.com/2011/07/blog/be...

M.A. Demers | 13 comments How did I miss this? I think I'm falling asleep at the wheel...

Shot and designed the cover myself:

[image error]

message 35: by A.F. (last edited Aug 22, 2011 06:22AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments The cover of my latest, Killers and Demons:

Killers and Demons by A.F. Stewart

The cover art is by Dara England

Steve Vernon (SteveVernon) | 10 comments An upcoming e-book from Blasphemous Books.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments My new fantasy book, Ruined City:

Ruined City by A.F. Stewart

Jamie | 2 comments Here's my cover, courtesy of the very talented Jenn Embree at Nimbus/Vagrant in Halifax:

You Could Believe in Nothing by Jamie Fitzpatrick