Series Board > J.R. Ward

Comments (showing 1-7)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7: by Gina (new)

Gina (GinRobi) | 3325 comments Mod
I can do that, Kathleen. Doing it now.

message 6: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (KathleenGiGiCompany) | 14275 comments Mod
Gina, I was thinking perhaps you could edit your original post on this thread to include Ward's Jessica Bird titles. What do ya' think?

message 5: by Gina (new)

I agree completely. I really want to get my hands on it.

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

I used to visit her site regularly and she always said that she had other series in mind for species in the same universe. Since the fallen angel Lassister is a player in the BDB books, she may save his story for that series, but you know this series will be great.

message 3: by Gina (new)

I haven't been able to find much info on Covet, Kathleen. I guess because the pub. date isn't until September 29th? *shrug* It's bugging me, though, LOL! I can tell you that Fantastic Fiction has it set as a paperback, 560 pages, and this is what it says:

Redemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about--his specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charged with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins. And failure is not an option. Vin diPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's good with that--until fate intervenes in the form of a tough-talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart--and he has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul.

message 2: by Kathleen (new)

Covet looks so exciting. It HAS to be Lassister's story.

message 1: by Gina (last edited Sep 10, 2009 02:21PM) (new)

J.R. Ward J.R. Ward

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward

Other Works
Covet (Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward

Written as Jessica Bird

Moorehouse Legacy
Beauty And The Black Sheep (The Moorehouse Legacy) (Silhouette Special Edition #1698) by Jessica Bird His Comfort and Joy (The Moorehouse Legacy) (Silhouette Special Edition #1732) by Jessica Bird From The First (The Moorehouse Legacy) (Silhouette Special Edition #1750) by Jessica Bird A Man In A Million (Silhouette Special Edition #1803) by Jessica Bird

O'Banyon Brothers
The Billionaire Next Door (The O'Banyon Brothers) (Silhouette Special Edition #1844) by Jessica Bird

Other Works
Leaping Hearts by Jessica Bird Heart of Gold by Jessica Bird An Irresistible Bachelor by Jessica Bird An Unforgettable Lady by Jessica Bird

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover Enshrined (other topics)
Lover Unbound (other topics)
Lover Revealed (other topics)
Lover Avenged (other topics)
Dark Lover (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.R. Ward (other topics)
Jessica Bird (other topics)