Laugh out Loud Book Club discussion

Books > Input needed!

Comments (showing 1-20)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Abbie (Abbiebum) | 205 comments thank you

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay polls are open again, so if you haven't voted, please do so!! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

When on our page, on the top right, click on polls. That will take you to the polls in order to vote for whatever polls are currently open. I will reopen the polls for another week and hope we come to a final 2 books.

Abbie (Abbiebum) | 205 comments how do you vote?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone... we have a dilemma. We have 2 votes for 3 different books. Should we re-vote between those 3 for the top 2 or just read 3 books in August?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Barbara! Thanks for joining in on our poll and hopefully we will all be able to discuss these books.

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo Hi Barbara :)

Barbara Vazquez | 12 comments Hi everybody, I just joined the club, and voted on my first poll.
Looking forward to joining the discussions!

message 12: by Jo (new)

Jo Ive voted :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nominations are closed and the polls are open! Please vote for which book you would like to read in August! Polls will be open for 1 week until July 12.

Jo Catcher in the rye?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I got it. The "add book/author" wasn't pulling it up, so I had to find the book number and type it manually...

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) The third one should be The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2009 02:04PM) (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame and Golden: a re-telling of "Rapunzel" by Cameron Dokey

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2009 01:58PM) (new)

Abbie (Abbiebum) | 205 comments and The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Abbie (Abbiebum) | 205 comments The little Princess by Frances Hodgens Burnette for my first one

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2009 04:57PM) (new)

Hey everyone. Just wanted to open up nominating for our August Group Read. Feel free to nominate up to 2 books and please include the authors name to avoid any confusing of books with similar titles. Nominations will be open until Sunday, July 5, so if you have anything you want to read, please get your nominations in!

Thank you and Happy Nominating!!