Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Industrial Magic - Spoilers

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Discussion of Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong. Spoilers welcome

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Anyone reading this one yet?

message 3: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I'm really bad! I got behind and need to re-read Dime Store Magic first. I planned to just listen to the audiobooks at work, but I've had a week off of work and got behind!

message 4: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments Just started reading Industrial Magic on Monday night (7/6), i'm only about 85 pages into it. I should have re-read Dime Store Magic, but I think i'll be ok, my memory isn't what it used to be tho ;)

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I found I'm not that interested in books that don't have Clay and Elena in it.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 437 comments I think the break I took between Stolen and Dime Store Magic removed some of the pressure for me to immediately want to get back to Clay and Elena (although, I do want more of them). But hey, they're in Industrial Magic, so that's something.

message 7: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments I felt that way too Jess, but I'm starting to really get attached to Paige, Lucas and Savannah now tho.....

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I read 2 of her other books without Clay and Elena, Haunted and I forgot the other one. I think it was the one with Paige.

But I wasn't interested.

I have read her other series with Nadia Stafford, its not PNR, but I really like that series.

message 9: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments Well I'm almost done and so far the very end of the book seems to be the best part, it started off promising, then kind of fizzled and is looking like it could have a pretty good ending....

message 10: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments Well finally finished Industrial Magic, anyone else done yet?? Can't say it's one of my favorites in the series, but not bad.....

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 1 comments i have read all the books out in this series,by far one my favorites,but i prefer the other main women characters than Paige.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Industrial Magic (other topics)
Dime Store Magic (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelley Armstrong (other topics)