The Filipino Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > [Promotions] selling some books!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 57) (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments hi all! I'm selling some of my books because I have no intention of rereading them or keeping them. when is the next meet up so I can bring my books and show them to thwarted group? (sa manila ba? I live in Makati kasi)

let me know. thanks and happy new year's eve!

message 2: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments oops! that should be THE not thwarted. predictive text can suck sometimes. my apologies!

message 3: by karly (new)

karly (karldums) | 27 comments any pics of your books? for reservation purposes? haha :D

message 4: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments karly wrote: "any pics of your books? for reservation purposes? haha :D"

I'll post them up on my blog this weekend. :) I'll let you guys know. Been a busy holiday season. :P

message 5: by karly (new)

karly (karldums) | 27 comments hahaha Happy Holidays! :)

message 6: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (alleycatanna) | 8 comments Nice! I'm looking to buy pre-owned books that I've already read for my bookshelf. Can you send me a list of the books your selling or the link to your blog so I can check them out? Thanks! =)

message 7: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments Joanna wrote: "Nice! I'm looking to buy pre-owned books that I've already read for my bookshelf. Can you send me a list of the books your selling or the link to your blog so I can check them out? Thanks! =)"

Sure! I'll do so when I get back from today's errands. :) Happy Sunday.

If you're interested though, or if anyone you might know is, I'm selling my MILLENNIUM trilogy for only P1000. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...

Do let me know. Thanks! :)

message 8: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (alleycatanna) | 8 comments I might be interested in buying the set but I would have to check their condition first. I'll let you know after I've seen the list of the other books you're selling. Thanks! =)

message 9: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments Joanna wrote: "I might be interested in buying the set but I would have to check their condition first. I'll let you know after I've seen the list of the other books you're selling. Thanks! =)"

Sure thing! I really need to find the time to make an album.

message 10: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hi was also selling some of my books! thanks!

message 11: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments so far here's my list

Jay Panti books - 60 each
One Day - 180
Evernight - 200
Red Pyramid - 300
Annies Garden Journal - 150
Wedding Girl - 200 - RESERVED
Sleeping Arrangements - 200 - RESERVED
The Gatecrasher - 200 - RESERVED
Atonement - 200
The Lost World - 180
Confessions of a Shopaholic - 150
Shopaholic Ties the Knot - 130
Tortia Curtain - 100
Survivor in Death - 80
Born in Death - 80
The Lake House - 100
Along came a Spider - 100 - RESERVED
4th of July - 100
Murder Alfresco - 60
Lucky - 80
2nd Chance - 100
Four Blind Mice - 100

message 12: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (alleycatanna) | 8 comments Can you send me a picture of One Day? That's the one by David Nicholls right? Thanks. =)

message 13: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments yes thats the one. ill post pics later

message 14: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hi pictures of the books im.selling are posted in my photos here. sorry dont know how to post it here sa thread i dont know if thats possible. and sorry kung bali-baliktad ung pics waahhh. im just using may phone kasi. sorry for the inconvenience. thank you!

message 15: by Myta (new)

Myta (mytsanti) | 7 comments Elaine wrote: "hi pictures of the books im.selling are posted in my photos here. sorry dont know how to post it here sa thread i dont know if thats possible. and sorry kung bali-baliktad ung pics waahhh. im just ..."

Hihi okay lang! I'll post the books I'm selling on my Facebook like page tonight. https://www.facebook.com/alfabetaze

Kaso lang there are some books na may pagka "mystery" ang peg. Meaning that some of them will be in brown paper bags and you won't know their "identity" until you buy it. Terms and conditions on my blog. http://whatsinthepaperbag.wordpress.c...

I'll update again soon. Just at work. Busy busyhan din pag may time!

message 16: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (alleycatanna) | 8 comments Elaine: Okay lang. hehe I just need to see the books kahit pabaliktad. Saw the picture na. Sige I'll buy it from you. How do I get it from you? :)

Myta: No problem. I'm not in hurry naman. Thanks! =)

message 17: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hihi i can ship the books to you thru 2go but u will pay for the sf. :)

message 18: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (alleycatanna) | 8 comments Okay. Will PM you for payment details. Thanks! =)

message 19: by Krisel (new)

Krisel (cheenkeei) | 2 comments Hi! I'm also into selling of used books. You can browse my books here: http://www.facebook.com/booktiq & http://instagram.com/booktiq

Thanks!

message 20: by Paige (new)

Paige  Bookdragon (PaigeBookdragon) Myta wrote: "hi all! I'm selling some of my books because I have no intention of rereading them or keeping them. when is the next meet up so I can bring my books and show them to thwarted group? (sa manila ba? ..."

Hi! Still selling some books? I'm interested in buying. Do you have a list? :D

message 21: by Maria Eleynita (last edited Jan 27, 2014 11:16PM) (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments Precious wrote: "Myta wrote: "hi all! I'm selling some of my books because I have no intention of rereading them or keeping them. when is the next meet up so I can bring my books and show them to thwarted group? (s..."

hi im selling books too.

PRELOVED
Confessions of a Shopaholic - 150
Shopaholic Ties the Knot - 130
Evernight - 200
Vampire Diaries - 80
Annies Garden Journal - 150
Atonement - 200 - SOLD
The Lost World - 180
Tortilla Curtain - 100 - SOLD
The Lake House - 100
Along came a Spider - 100
4th of July - 100
Murder Alfresco - 60
Lucky by Alice Sebold - 80
2nd Chance - 100
Four Blind Mice - 100

BRAND NEW
Untamed by PC Cast - 150
Tempted by PC Cast - 150
Chosen by PC Cast - 150
Brisingr HB - 300
Vampire Academy - 150 - SOLD
Vampire Academy Ultimate Guide - 150 - SOLD
The Chaos HB - 300 - RESERVED

message 22: by Paige (new)

Paige  Bookdragon (PaigeBookdragon) Is it vampire diaries book 1?

message 23: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments i think so the cover was the one with the cast in the series..

message 24: by Paige (new)

Paige  Bookdragon (PaigeBookdragon) oh. Is "The Lost World" a jurassic park novel?

message 25: by Maria Eleynita (last edited Jan 28, 2014 01:44AM) (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments Yes po. I have the lost world and Next

message 26: by Paige (new)

Paige  Bookdragon (PaigeBookdragon) Hehe.I have that already.I'll just buy the Murder Alfresco :D I'm from Bacolod. May I inquire where do you live?

message 27: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments manila

message 28: by LailaBC (new)

LailaBC | 13 comments hi guys! i am selling my Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin by Bantam Books Mass Paperback Books 1-4 all for Php1,000.00 only. Items location is in Cebu and i can ship via 2go for buyer outside said location but limit to within Philippines.
I only read the first book the books 2-4 were never read. But I covered each of them with plastic cover and still in very good condition. Pls. PM me for further details and photos :)

message 29: by Leng (last edited Jul 09, 2014 07:47PM) (new)

Leng pa-share din ako ng space dito para sa available preloved books ko na for sale, hihi :) kindly pm me if ur interested, thanks.

Flying Changes (Riding Lessons, #2) by Sara Gruen The Pre-Nup by Beth Kendrick The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia, #6) by C.S. Lewis A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul (Chicken Soup For The Soul Series) by Marci Shimoff Sahara by Clive Cussler Snow White & the Huntsman by Lily Blake

message 30: by Because Vee (new)

Because Vee Hearts Books  ♥♥♥ (veyaya) | 4 comments anyone selling books by James Patterson?

message 31: by A (new)

A (A_Sales) | 15 comments Hello, good day! Just want to share my ad. I'm also selling some of my books. Please see link if interested!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you! :D

message 32: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hi i have some james pattersson books

message 33: by Lynai (new)

Lynai | 1177 comments Leng wrote: "me, too! pa-share din ako ng space dito para sa available books ko ha, hihi... pwedeng for sale or swap :) thanks.

[bookcover:Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms: 101 Inspirational Stories of Joy,..."

Hi Leng! IS the Chicken Soup for New Moms still available? How much is it? :)

message 34: by Lynai (new)

Lynai | 1177 comments Leng wrote: "Hi lynai! Yes avail pa for 400 :)"

Thanks, Leng. I'll sleep on it muna. If there's someone other than me who intends to buy it before I've made up my mind, feel free to sell it. :)

message 35: by Julian Paolo (new)

Julian Paolo Fabros (julianpaolo413) | 2 comments wanting to buy At Swim, Two Boys :)

message 36: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments please chek photos uploaded on my profile. books that are for sale. most are brand new. thnks!

message 37: by Shane (new)

Shane Lachama (shanelachama) | 12 comments Hello bookworms!

If you are into buying preloved books and joining book auctions,
please browse instagram.com/operationbookhunt

FOR AUCTION:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, # 1) by Ransom Riggs

FOR SALE:
The Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho Christ the Lord Out of Egypt by Anne Rice Charlotte's Web by E.B. White The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks Wolf Hall (Thomas Cromwell, #1) by Hilary Mantel The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris The German Refugees by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Gypsy Princess by Violet Cannon Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence Chocolate Wishes by Trisha Ashley Reaper Man (Discworld, #11) by Terry Pratchett Marrying for Money by Chris Manby The Sinner (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #3) by Tess Gerritsen

Thank you!

message 38: by Geo (new)

Geo | 4 comments Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:
[bookcover:Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Child..."

kailangan talaga meet ups? kasi i'm from CDO and mas preferable kasi sa akin yung ipadeliver nalang.

message 39: by Geo (new)

Geo | 4 comments Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:

aaannnd if pwede delivery, reserve me the devil and miss prym and chocolate wishes. plsssss

message 40: by LailaBC (new)

LailaBC | 13 comments Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:

how much for peculiar children? pls pm me. and via courier preferred. tnx :)

message 41: by Shane (new)

Shane Lachama (shanelachama) | 12 comments Geo wrote: "Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:
[bookcover:Miss Peregrine's Home for ..."

Hi! Nakareserve na po sa inyo. Nagreply na po ako sa instagram. Pwede po ipa-ship sa CDO via Xend courier.

message 42: by Shane (new)

Shane Lachama (shanelachama) | 12 comments Laila wrote: "Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:
[bookcover:Miss Peregrine's Home for ..."

Hi Laila! Pm sent. Miss Peregrine's will be up for auction on Friday sa instagram so wala pa po definite price.

message 43: by Maria Eleynita (last edited Feb 18, 2014 11:46PM) (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hi im selling my books too if any of you are interested just send me a PM. thanks!

UNTAMED by PC and Kristin Cast - 150 brand new
CHOSEN by PC and Kristin Cast - 150 brand new
TEMPTED by PC and Kristin Cast - 150 brand new
BRISINGR - 250 HB brand new (2 copies)
REVELATIONS - 200 brand new
MASQUERADE - 200 brand new
VAN ALLEN LEGACY - 200 brand new
KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY - 200 brand new
SHOPAHOLIC TIES THE KNOT - 120 very good condition slight yellow pages
ARCHIE COMICS 400 PAGES - 200 brand new slightly deformed due to box packing
ARCHIE COMICS part 2 400 PAGES - 200 brand new slightly deformed due to box packing
THE MERMAID CHAIR by SUE MONK KIDD - 150 brand new
NATE ON A ROLL - 150 brand new
EVERNIGHT - 200 very good condition
RICH BROTHER RICH SISTER - 300 HB like new condition
LAST NIGHT AT CHATEAU MARMONT - 200 MMPB brand new
GUARDIAN OF THE GATE - 200 brand new
CIRCLE OF FIRE - 200 brand new
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY - HB without dust jacket 120
MEMORY KEEPERS DAUGHTER - 150 good condition
DARK HEART RISING - 180 brand new
ANNIE'S GARDEN JOURNAL - 180 hb like new
JAY PANTI BOOKS - 60 each

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat | 1 comments Shane wrote: "Hello bookworms!

FOR AUCTION:

anong oras po ang start ng auction bukas?

message 45: by Shane (last edited Feb 20, 2014 11:18AM) (new)

Shane Lachama (shanelachama) | 12 comments 6pm. Join po kayo :)

message 46: by Karlo (new)

Karlo Dizer | 2 comments Looking for I am number four lost files and secrext files. Pre loved po.. 9175986705, vibe or sms

message 47: by Hanzel (new)

Hanzel | 4 comments Looking for:

Spiral/Loop by Koji Suzuki
Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep/A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick
Out/Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino
Parasite Eve by Hideaki Sena
The Passion/Sexing The Cherry by Jeanette Winterson
Norwegian Wood/A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami

Preferrably TP/pre-loved (in good condition). Sure buyer basta OK yung price. You can also shoot a text to 0905-5318073.

Salamuch. :-)

message 48: by Maria Eleynita (new)

Maria Eleynita (iamelaine07) | 142 comments hi anyone willing to buy brand new books?

The Book Thief 250
The Messenger 280
if you'd buy as set 500 only
Everybody Sees the ants 280
Her Fearful Symmetry 200
Boy and Going Solo (2in1) 200

message 49: by Diane (last edited Jul 06, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

Diane | 1 comments Hi! I happen to need money and decided to sell some of mine. By the way, I didn't read on these once but instead read on ebooks so the pages are still the best haha.
CONTACT ME: 09059060635 (i'm not always online hehe)
- Fallen by Lauren Kate 250
- Torment by Lauren Kate 250
- The Splendor Falls by Clement Moore 250
- Burn The Night by Jocelynn Drake 230
- Nancy Drew "Mr. Cheeters Missing" by Petra Murase (graphic novel)200
- [BRAND NEW] Vampire Diaries "The Return: Shadow Souls" by L.J Smith 300
- The Digital SLR Handbook by Michael Freeman 600
- Vampire Academy "The Ultimate Guide" by Michelle Rowen & Richelle Mead 280
- Vampire Academy "Shadow Kiss" by Richelle Mead 250

i prefer to meetup in Quezon City and Manila City since I live here :) For other places, shipping will be made :)

message 50: by Mash (new)

Mash (mashreads) | 2 comments Hi anyone interested in The Lord of the Rings trilogy plus The Hobbit? selling them for 500 free na yung shipping. message me nalang po. thankyou! ^_^

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flying Changes (other topics)
The Pre-Nup (other topics)
The Silver Chair (other topics)
A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul (other topics)
Sahara (other topics)
More...