Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire, #8) Blood Forever discussion


8 views
Am I the only one that thinks this series doesn't get the hype it deservies?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole I love this series, but feel like it doesn't get the attention it deserves. Does anyone else feel the same?


Jamie yes! I started the books a few years ago and stopped at girls the growl due to school, then I just bought the series for myself and read the whole thing it 3 weeks because they were so good. ive been trying to get all my friends and anyone else who reads into them, because I think they are such a good series, but no ones getting into them the way I did.


Athena I know exactly what you mean, I read them all as soon as they were available and think they are the perfect combination of mystery, high school, humor, romance and fun! But sadly, all my friends just get annoyed whenever I mention it because they think it's just another vampire series. I can't tell them enough about how often I had to laugh and smile, they just don't get it. Such a shame!


Tiffany Losco Yes I read them all in a couple of weeks, I loved the series, but not many people talk about it like the other vampire series. I liked how funny this series was, it was different and interesting.


message 5: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I loved this series, especially the last book! That one was awesome! I don't see why people aren't raving about it. There are so many different elements to the plot and the series as a whole is awesome! Hopefully it will one day get the attention it deserves!


Athena Tiffany wrote: "Yes I read them all in a couple of weeks, I loved the series, but not many people talk about it like the other vampire series. I liked how funny this series was, it was different and interesting."

Don't get me started with Vampire Diaries, I thought it was so boring! Elena is such an pain in the ass in the book and well, the Blood coven vampire series is way better, you just can't stop.


Athena Brandy wrote: "Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I loved this series, especially the last book! That one was awesome! I don't see why people aren't raving about it. There are so many different elemen..."

It was funny how they both tried to be with their boyfriends though they had promised to stay away from them. How Sunny reacts to Magnus... and the Zombie queen was awesome :D


Jamie Angelic wrote: Don't get me started with Vampire Diaries, I thought it was so boring! Elena is such an pain in the ass in the book and well, the Blood coven vampire series is way better, you just can't stop.

Agree in full. I could barley get into vampire diaries and I was hooked from the first chapter in boys that bite.

Angelic Wrote: It was funny how they both tried to be with their boyfriends though they had promised to stay away from them. How Sunny reacts to Magnus... and the Zombie queen was awesome :D

I think she wrapped it up so superbly by finally turning sunny and having spider take over all the things that rayne had to do as a slayer. Not to mention the idea of having the boys get there memories back so they know all that the girls went through.


Athena Jamie wrote: "Angelic wrote: Don't get me started with Vampire Diaries, I thought it was so boring! Elena is such an pain in the ass in the book and well, the Blood coven vampire series is way better, you just c..."

I was so relieved that in the end she solved all the problems that occured during the other books, like their dad dying, their grandmum getting killed, and as you said Rayne's duty as the slayer. Spider will do a great job I'm sure :) And Sunny can now be Mangus' legal companion forever, not having to fear that she will get old someday. It was just perfect in the end :)


Jamie she wrapped it up so well. I kind of figured eventually she would have to say "okay Magnus, turn me." but the way it ended was so nice. I was really sad when it was done cause I wanted more, but she wrapped it so well that I couldn't find where she could go with that. but it would be cool if we got a lead off story referencing sunny and rayne.


Athena Jamie wrote: "she wrapped it up so well. I kind of figured eventually she would have to say "okay Magnus, turn me." but the way it ended was so nice. I was really sad when it was done cause I wanted more, but sh..."

Yes, the way it ended and how Sunny became a vampire was enjoyable, she and Magnus are now even closer I think! Oh God, I so hope we will see Ranye and Sunny again, does anybody know if Mari has any plans about that?


Jamie not that it states on her website but im still looking!


Athena Jamie wrote: "not that it states on her website but im still looking!"

Please let me know as soon as you find anything, I'd love to keep up with the twins!


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Forever (other topics)