Pick-a-Shelf discussion

Archive > Updates you May Scifi reads by Thursday 5pmEST

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 247 comments I will draw from the people who have read Science Fiction Selections in the month of May Thursday evening. Please make sure to get your choices added to the monthly read thread by then. I will then PM the person who is drawn to select the shelf for June!

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie I actually thought we were drawing from all of the previous month's reviews. Am I incorrect? I figured you would be drawing from April's books to find the person who would choose June's shelf. That way everyone has the entire month to finish up. Is this how we did it last month?

message 3: by Luann (new)

Luann (AZbookgal) | 988 comments Mod
I do believe when Karen was here she was a month ahead with choosing the person so that we did have the entire month to read. But when she left (hopefully temporarily!) we got behind because we didn't immediately keep things going. There wasn't a full month last month either to be counted in the drawing. Although people can certainly still post science fiction reviews until the end of the month - or even after that. Unless someone comes up with a better idea for keeping things going until Karen comes back?

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie That makes sense, Luann. Thanks!

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 247 comments Thanks Luann. I didn't want to draw from last month since that is where my name was picked from. We'll do it this way for now...

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 247 comments Lynne has been selected and I have sent her a message asking her to make a shelf selection for next month.

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) | 2129 comments Mod
Okay sis --pick a good one

unread topics | mark unread