Divergent Lovers discussion

Book Discussion > Who is Claire?

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kenya Caballero | 6 comments So I was looking at the cast for the Divergent movie, and I noticed a girl playing "Claire."
I don't seem to remember a Claire.
I'm not crazy, but I could've sworn, there was no Claire. WAS THERE? Help.

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Hmm, I did some research and I do see the Claire but alas, such as you I am not able to remember a Claire Sutron in the books....

Kenya Caballero | 6 comments Im glad I'm not the only one.

Carley | 181 comments Mod
Oh my! You're right! I also didn't see Myra on there, so maybe that's who that is

Kenya Caballero | 6 comments That's true! I was thinking the same thing.

I can't believe Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, and Lynn, aren't going to be in this movie.

I know! They are very important characters!!!

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Ikr! I don't know how they'll make the bridge from Tris sniveling in a corner to her ziplining without them! You know, I might actually half way be okay with it but then they have the nerve to say that those characters will be in the next movie. Utterly barbaric X|

Kenya Caballero | 6 comments I agree.

Jade (Wolvesjsmith) | 2 comments sooo.. have we all come to the conclusion that Claire is Myra?

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Yes, yes we have.

Apparently yes

Josie | 177 comments Mod
YES, FOR I HAVE DECREED SO, THEREFORE, THINE SHALL OBEY IN PERFECTION, OR PERISH.

Hahaha nice flourish

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Ah, but doesn't everyone just love formal, old talk?

HUZZAH!

Josie | 177 comments Mod
THOUGH SHALL BE NAUGHT BUT THE LIKES OF WILLOWS, UNDER THE ALL-CONSUMING POWER OF THE JOSIE-CARLEY ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!

HEAR YEE! THOU SPEAKTH THE TRUTH!

Peacerose | 11 comments Oh! I love Olde English!

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Who doesn't?

Peacerose | 11 comments Crazy people?

Thou speaketh the truth

Brianna The Great and Powerful | 17 comments People who have to study Shakespeare and have no clue what's going on the whole time.

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Omg yes. It drives me nuts! I'm only in eighth grade and I totally get Shakespeare (I went to a play with some others at school) and when it was over I'm like, that was so awesome! But everyone else thought it was boring and weren't really paying attention.

(Some of some other people here!) some of us actually did pay attention!

Jade (Wolvesjsmith) | 2 comments Josie wrote: "YES, FOR I HAVE DECREED SO, THEREFORE, THINE SHALL OBEY IN PERFECTION, OR PERISH."

haha best answer ever!!

Josie | 177 comments Mod
Jade, why yes, yes it is :D. Oh Carley, other than us we were lost in a swarm of people who couldn't possibly even begin to comprehend Shakespeare. It was kind of depressing how much everyone thought that it was boring.

you got that right

unread topics | mark unread