Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) Revelations discussion

Azrael and Abbadon?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenna Philomene I was very sad at the end. Azrael's entire love life consists of lust and hate. The lust is for her familiars, and the hate is for Abbadon.. the one who's supposed to love her! It just seems so hopeless. The last chapter is about their entire relationship, and how it's been. Before, it was portrayed as they were lovers and so cute! But now you can see where the darkness really comes into play. Is it just me, or is this really really sad?

Weiting Well,things are like that!
Remember he was always drawn to the light.
To Allegra,to Gabrielle and to Schuyler.
For once Agrippina loses.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i didnt really think it was that sad. beacuse in a way you could kinda tell that (Jack) Abbadon were going to end up together some how in the end anyways

Димитра schuyler is a slut.i dont like that fact that jack prefers schuyler over mimi.i mean schuyler can be so annoying sometimes and she uses oliver to cover her relationship with jack!oliver is so kind and sweet.jack can be a little harsh sometimes.maybe jack is more handsome than ollie but ollie has a better personality,and of course he isnt a player like jack!jack matches better with mimi!not a fan of the couple schuyler-jack!

Turquoise Hall Jack is kind of an asshole for leaving Mimi like that, but at the same time, Mimi is a bitch and I never wanted the bonded in the first place. So they need to split up and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DATE OLIVER!?!?!?

Bella Marie I feel sorry for Oliver too....i never liked mimi but i think i knew from book one that jack and schyler will end up together...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Revelations (other topics)