Comments (showing 1-50 of 161) (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Hughes (kojichan) | 2 comments Mod
Whether it's literary or perhaps even a pet ^_~
Tell us, who is your favourite rat?

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Hughes (kojichan) | 2 comments Mod
Sometimes it's hard to think of really good rat names, especially when rats arrive in...large numbers ^^;

What are your favourite rat names, or names that would go well for rats?

Is it a name you've already given to your little ratty pet in the past, or a name you plan on using in the future?

Is it for a boy rattie or a girl rattie, or either?

Perhaps it's a theme (candy, food, reindeer), groups of names in themes are always useful too!

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisebohmer) | 1 comments My favorite name is Nicodemus. :) I just love "The Rats of NIMH", and Nic is my fav among them. I named my first rat Nicodemus, but we lost him just after a cross-Canada move. We had two little guys, recently, named Bubble and Squeak, but we lost Squeak quite suddenly and mysteriously about 2 months ago. We still have little Bubble, but have not made a journey into Moncton (our nearest city with pet ratties available) to get him a new cage mate yet. Only because where we live in New Brunswick is currently thigh deep in snow.

Oh yes, and all of these were, and are, boy ratties. :)

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I do not have any rats but I have gerbils.
I have One named Sue. She is different colored grays.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie i would name a rat...
Yoshi
Penelope
Delilah

NO! I would name my rat Phoebe.

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie i liked that 1 book about Ralf and the Motorcycle. Was he a mouse or a rat?

message 7: by Runningstar (new)

Runningstar | 1 comments My favorite rat is my pet Eclipse.

message 8: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 1 comments I have had rats named: Gemrald, Bluebell, Y'Opal, and Tweety (Bird) over the years - all female, and all took several weeks' acquaintance before discovering their names :)
I personally think it would be fun to name a group of (male or female) rats after the seven dwarves in Snow White - but I will hopefully never have that many at a time! Or a variation on that theme... if they were all female rats you could name them after Disney heroines (i.e. Ariel, Beauty, Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine, etc.)
Anyway, I realize this thread is probably already dead, but I'm busy procrastinating right now, so there's my contribution! :)

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hey ya I have never thought of that. :-)

message 10: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments i have two rats named franki and tid-bit. they are girls and SOOOOO cute. tid-bit is named that because of the "tid-bit" of black on her back. so adorable

message 11: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments i have two rats named franki and tid-bit. they are girls and SOOOOO cute. tid-bit is named that because of the "tid-bit" of black on her back. so adorable

message 12: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments you could also name them after harry potter characters. like scabbers and wormtail. wo very good rat names, but my friends dont like them...

message 13: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments sorry i posted that one thingy twice...

message 14: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments i like fancy rats. but i do like thet rat in ratatoui. i think that is how you spell it...

message 15: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Ya that was a cute show. :-)

message 16: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 7 comments we got my rats that for christmas (i know, weird)

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (whippoorwill) My rats are named Edith and Eloise.
Edith is named after the doll in the Lonely Doll series of books by Dare Wright and Eloise is named after the Eloise books.

Other names of rats I used to have:
Jambalaya
Shangri-La

message 18: by emma (new)

emma (edwardlover713) | 2 comments i have 5 rats. they are named Waffle, Bonnie, Cricket, emmett and jasper. I had rats named
templeton
peach fuzz *hairless*
Mocha cappucino
pembrooke
hibiscus
and i am going to get a rat and name it alice

message 19: by emma (new)

emma (edwardlover713) | 2 comments My fave rat was my hairless rat peachfuzz and templeton is right behind her. ( pet not character)
i cried all night when peach died and took off school the next day

message 20: by Chlöe (new)

Chlöe (Imalthica) | 2 comments My rats name is Jackie.....

message 21: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) Hi, I'm new....My name is Janeen-san.

message 22: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments WOW! I LOVE FANCY RATS I ALSO LOVE BROWN/BLACK RATS!!!!!! i had 3 rats two were tippy and ratata (Ra-ta-tuh) both fancy rats and i had shadow a eutaful female black/brown rats. I LOVED HER! we lost her many times because she was an escapiefirst we lost her when she was fighting with ratata we put her in the bathtub away from ratata and she excaped and got in the attic then we heard noises in their so my dad opened the attic and went to get a ladder or chair and she just jumped down onto the floor then another time i put her in a like a rat playpen and she got out and ran into the garage and ran away i caught her some 2-3 weeks after that then about a month later i let my friend hold her outside and she jumped out of his hands and ran into the woods that was in december/january and i haven't seen her since now i only have tippy and ratata and ratata is VERY fat!

message 23: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments Tippy-either boy or girl i named my rat tippy because my neibors dog was black and white and was named tippy and it died so i named my black and white rat tippy.

Shadow-either boy or girl and i named her Shadow because she is a blackish brown color rat.

Ratata-either boy or girl i named her ratata because ratata is a rat poke'mon and I LOVE POKE'MON!!

message 24: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) I wish I had a rat...we have a dog and a cat though, and a dead fish...

message 25: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) You should look for her.

message 26: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments i tried havn't seen her for months i think shes dead!!!! *Sob* *Cry* *Sniffle*

message 27: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) That'so so sad!! You must feel terrible.

message 29: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) Yep, lolo. We are going to dispose of our dead fish soon.

message 30: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments I KNOW SHE WAS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE SHE WAS DIFFERENT SHE WAS MY ONLY BLACK RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOB CRY SOB CRY SNIFFLE SNIFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) I wish I had a rat. But my mom would say no, and my cat would kill it, and my room is too filled with junk. I wish I had a rat!!

message 32: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments They are waesome pets!

message 33: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments Better do that now before it stinks up the whole house!

message 34: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) ???

message 35: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) OK!!

message 36: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments LOL!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments AWESOME!!!!!

message 38: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) Hehehhehehehehhe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) OH GOODY!!
I also really want a parrot!

message 40: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) You still there?

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Poor fish.

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Rats are very smart you know. :-)

message 43: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) Wow!!!! How smart...I wonder. :-)

message 44: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) Yeah...*sniff*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

hello, i'm katelyn.

message 46: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (MissWannaReadALot) HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 40 comments They can get out of a bathtub and find there way into your attick that's how smart!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rats are cool.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Last Unicorn (other topics)
City of Bones (other topics)