Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Male Protagonists

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by T (new)

T (tstripes) | 1 comments Hi! I'm new here and I am in the mood for a YA book that's from the perspective of a boy since I just finished a whole bunch of female narrated novels - not that there is anything wrong with that :)
Anyway, I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

message 2: by Gisbelle, Cookie (new)

Gisbelle | 21075 comments First that come to mind is Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne

I'll check my shelf and will post later.

message 3: by Laura (last edited Nov 13, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

~RininTa~ (RinZ) | 533 comments Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover Every Day (Every Day, #1) by David Levithan The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

For Walking Disaster, you should read Beautiful Disaster first and Point of Retreat you should read Slammed first. Hope it'll help! :)

Sabrina | 123 comments It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Nate Vizzini is a great one.

message 6: by Kathy (last edited Dec 05, 2013 05:11PM) (new)

Kathy | 7810 comments Here are some of my favorites, hope you find something you like! :D

What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1) by Nyrae Dawn What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2) by Nyrae Dawn What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Beastly by Alex Flinn Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1) by Barry Lyga The Compound (The Compound, #1) by S.A. Bodeen

You need to read If I Stay before you read Where she went! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Monument 14 (other topics)
Charlotte Street (other topics)
Cloaked (other topics)
The Cardturner (other topics)
iBoy (other topics)
More...