Song Story RP discussion

RP 1x1s > Angel and Janelle: There's a Place For Us

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Um maybe like..... Didn't think of that.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Oh lol. Gtg for maybe half an hour :/ dinner.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Okay i'll think of something. haha okay.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments :) Cool I'm a bit brain dead and trying to figure out something.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Maybe it can just be based of of narnia?

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Idk... I'm trying to find something else, ya know? Something original. I think we can have kings queens etc. tho.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yeah... wait maybe something like kings and queens but two different races one human and one something else?

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Yeah maybe! I might be off soon, but feel free to make your character and keep thinking up ideas! I have family movie night :(

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Alright wait do you wan tot be boy or girl? I usually prefer girl.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Oh same :( It's always like that in RP's lol.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] If I play a boy, he seems gay. So I don't usually play them. I've had exactly two boy charries in an RP before that I just decided to kill off/stop using xD

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yeah that's how I feel on boy charries. Should it just be two sisters? That don't belong in the world they live in but they find a way to escape?

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] That sounds coolio! Hmm...To make things equal, we could each make a girl and guy charrie! And maybe we can help each other out, ya know learning to play boys better! :D

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Sweet! Yes we should do that!:)

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Are they all going to be siblings or just friends?

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Alright sounds good.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Okay charries?

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Okay, I'll start on both of mine. Um... Teens? 16-18?

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Same with me. Yeah 16-18

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] aghhh!! sorry it's taking so long, we just started the movie xD

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments It's fine i'm making my characters now.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Name: Ellie Savannah Jameson

Birthday: May 21st

Appearance:

Ellie has long wavy dark brown hair, warm brown eyes and pale skin. She is half hispanic, half caucasian so she has a mix. She is about 5'6, and weighs about 117 lbs. She is very thin, but curvy at the same time.

Personality: Very brave, sweet and caring. Ellie is very, very nice, and selfless. She hates it whenever anyone is sad, and always wants to do something to help. Ellie always puts others before herself, thinking that they're more important than her, and they need her help.

History:TBRP'd (I will come back and edit later)

Other: Extremely afraid of snakes.

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Cool but worst luck ever my charries just deleted off of my laptop files

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Are you still going to make them tonight?

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yeah! I'll still be making them over again.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Name: Noah Greyson

Appearance:

Short, dark hair with light blue eyes. He is quite tall, standing at 6'1, and is considered to be very handsome. he has an athletic figure and lithe muscles with abs.

Personality: Very quiet and mysterious. He observes, but rarely speaks. He isn't shy in the least, he just doesn't have much to say. Once you get to know Noah, or he you, he is extremely intelligent, very sweet and he will always be there for you.

History: TBRP'd

Other: --

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Yeah! I'll still be making them over again."

okee! yay lol. I hate when they get deleted!! ughhh

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yeah I do too!

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yes it is. I had to make huge long charries for a really detailed rp before then my computer crashed and I lost them they weren't even saved I was so mad it took me three days to finish them after restarting.

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] ooh. Sometimes I like making detailed characters, but today I was really tired. I didn't even try -_- lmao

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Yeah same

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Name: Natalie Tangog

Birthday: April 22nd

Appearance: Natalie has long wavy dark bold fiery hair, nice blue eyes and a bit tanned skin. She is american and half asian but was born in america with her hair and eyes you can tell she's american but not asian. She is about 4'9, She is about a medium build of skinny, but very curvy at the same time.

Personality: Natalie is really kind and sweet she is sensitive and shy but also can be rude and fiesty if she wants to be. She is very fearful of many things as well.
History: Natalie lost her dad in a car accident when she was fifteen and is terribly sensitive about it. She tries to stay calm and strong because her mom lost herself and she is starting to become a bit tramautized and sometimes won't speak.

Other: Is afraid of blood, and
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Marcus Harrison

Birthday: July 4th

Appearance: Short black cropped hair, Dark greeen eyes, 6'1, muscular tall athletic build, and pale skinned

Personality: Marcus is a really nice person but sounds like a big fat jerk if he wants to be but doesn't like it when he does. It bothers him so much. He's very protective over a lot of his friends and family.
History: Marcus lost his mom when he was eight and his dad died when he was sixteen so he's living with his Uncle who's the closest thing to family to him more then his dad or mom.
Other:

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Thanks:)Where should this take place?

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Maybe just somewhere like New York?

Janelle Jasmine | 78 comments Lol okay um can you start?

☪ αηɢєl ☪ [ h i a t u s in case you couldn't tell ] Okay, in a minute! gtg get ready for bed :)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread