Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Night Fall: What Rises must Fall (Wolf Sirens, #3)
This topic is about Night Fall
Read 4 Review - 2012 & 2013 > Read 4 Review #50 C - Night Fall: What Rises must Fall (Wolf Sirens #3) (Closed)

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marni (last edited Jul 10, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments The group has been approached by author Tina Smith for a Read 4 Review of her book Night Fall What Rises must Fall (Wolf Sirens, #3) by Tina Smith Night Fall: What Rises must Fall (Wolf Sirens, #3)

What Rises Must Fall. Uncover what happens after dark in Shade.

In the rainy valley the sky is covered by cloud as the Thunder God wars with his son, Apollo. As dusk descends the wolves haunt the forest.

In the shadow of the Gods a crescent moon rises and all days are nights for the huntress, until the ancient battle is won. What lurks beneath the surface in the heartlands of myth and reality is a tale as insidious and devious as the wolves themselves. In the grips of a war between wolves and hunters, the sun has not yet set forever on a love that has defied time in a valley cursed for centuries. Lila has nothing to lose and no matter which way she chooses to turn, she will lose the one thing that means everything.

The unwilling heroine with a chip on her shoulder steps up the fight that takes her into the belly of the beast. Lila must follow a dark path, towards a war no one can win, lives will be lost in a vicious clash. Suspicions rage. Who can she trust and who will be left standing after the fray. Lila treads between two worlds on a path of inescapable fate that Artemis has chosen for her. No one will emerge unscathed. The hunter’s legacy must be fulfilled in a vivid tale of painstaking heartbreak and betrayal as what rises must fall and those that have fallen must find the strength to rise again.

Ebook, 400 pages

The author will be giving out 10 of copies in epub, mobi and PDF formats. To request, please post your email address. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, B&N and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and
have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Links to find the book for posting reviews:

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Sirens-Nig...

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolf-Sirens-N...

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 7/9/13 (July 9th).

Reviewers:

1. Belinda: mybidda@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
2. Ramsha: ramsha_rehan123@yahoo.com epub COMPLETED
3. Monica: catya77@yahoo.com mobi or PDF DID NOT COMPLETE
4. Purpinkrose: s-wright14@sky.com mobi COMPLETED
5. Yvette: ymcteach@aol.com mobi DID NOT COMPLETE
6. Jasmin: sakuchu@gmx.de PDF - COMPLETED

Belinda King (mybidda) | 87 comments Yes please.
mybidda@gmail.com
epub please

Ramsha | 11 comments Would love to review!!

ramsha_rehan123@yahoo.com

ePub thank you!!

Monica (catya77) | 7 comments Monica Fellowes I would be interested.

mobi or pdf is cool by me.

catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

Purpinkrose | 152 comments i would love to read this
s-wright14@sky.com
kindle

Tina Smith (TinaSmith) | 15 comments 20th June
Hi everyone I have sent you out emails!
Please message or email me if there are any issues.
Happy reading.
You only have to read what you signed up for, if that's all three, I thank you even more!

Enjoy!
:)
Regards Tina Smith, Author of the Wolf Sirens series.

message 7: by Yvette (new)

Yvette Calleiro (YvetteMCalleiro) | 96 comments I would love to review this novel. ymcteach@aol.com, mobi please. :-)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 20 comments Hi,
I'd really like to read this book, but I know I won't be able to make the deadline..
Is there a way to extend the deadline or something like that :(?

message 9: by Marni (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments Did you read the first two?

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 20 comments Yeah, I just finished Book 2, that's why I want to read Book 3 ^^;

message 11: by Marni (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments I can extend until the 12th. Let me know than I'll contact the author.

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 20 comments Alright, thanks :)

I want a pdf and my email is sakuchu@gmx.de

message 13: by Marni (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments Jasmin wrote: "Alright, thanks :)

I want a pdf and my email is sakuchu@gmx.de"

I messaged the author.

message 14: by Marni (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 7/9/13 (July 9th). So far no reviews have been posted.

Belinda King (mybidda) | 87 comments Here is my review.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
4 stars. Cannot wait for the next book in the series - comes out this year.

message 17: by Marni (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 7/9/13 (July 9th).

message 18: by Marni (last edited Jul 09, 2013 07:43PM) (new)

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3769 comments Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 7/9/13 (July 9th). That's in just over an hour and there are 3 reviewers due to post. You're stressing me out! :)

Purpinkrose | 152 comments here's my review which I've posted on the sites the author requested

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 20 comments Here is my review:

I posted it on smashwords and amazon ( since I'm living in germany I could only post it on the german website, I hope this is alright )

message 21: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Smith (TinaSmith) | 15 comments Thanks Everyone So Far For Their Reviews

I am so happy to have received your attention and energy, especially from the readers who read all three in the series and especially those who expressed they want book 4! It was so great to get feedback. Authors work very hard long hours creating worlds from seemingly nothingness, I am glad to know I have not fettered away my mojo for the past few years and that you all seem to have enjoyed at least most of my books :).
Thank you for the support!
Regards and gratitude, Tina Smith.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Night Fall: What Rises must Fall (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tina Smith (other topics)