Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Shiloh Walker

Comments (showing 1-7)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Jess | 3721 comments I haven't read any of her hunter books, I couldn't find them anywhere. And after reading Fragile, I don't know if I would bother to look for them.

Anne (booklover6) Doesn't sound promising. I have collected most of her Hunter books but haven't read one yet. Guess I'd better see if I like them or not soon!

Jess | 3721 comments I forgot to post in here about Fragile.

This was not a paranormal book at all. I guess I read the back wrong. But anyway, I guess it could be considered a romantic suspense but I felt like the book was seperated into two books. The first was the romance aspect (which I thought was forced) and the second half was the suspense.

It definitely wasn't my favorite book. I probably wont ever read it again. But there was one character in the book that I was really interested in, Quinn, who was the main characters brother. If she wrote a book about him on his own I would read it. Otherwise, I'm not really interested in her other books

Anne (booklover6) I just read Mythe Vampire and was not too impressed. I did like the battle scene.

Jess | 3721 comments Well I haven't read the hunters series so I wouldn't be able to compare, but I'll definitely let you know what I think about it.

But looking at the description of the hunters book, I'm thinking it's going to be a bit different. It seems more like it has the feel of Kat Richardson's books. Although maybe I just think that because the covers look similar lol. But I shall see and let you know. I wish May would come!

Shanon (Boban) I read the first few books in her Hunter series. It's not too often that I abandon a series - but I gave this one up. It just wasn't for me. As a result I haven't looked at any of her other books.

I'm interested in what you think of Fragile though. If it's better/different from the Hunters I'll probably give it a go.

Jess | 3721 comments I just picked up her book Fragile and I plan on reading it in May. Anyone read any of her other stuff? I'm not really sure what she writes more UF, or traditional romance or erotica.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fragile (other topics)
Vampire (other topics)