Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) Entwined with You discussion

Favorite Sex Scene - HOTT

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Metris "I don't do anal Play" but I have to say the Air Plane scene was the best & Hottest OMG!!!!!

~IreneOust~♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Nick Pagano~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~ The club sex was pretty HOT but then again so was the sex in the middle of all the construction in the building!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

message 3: by Metris (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Metris Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "The club sex was pretty HOT but then again so was the sex in the middle of all the construction in the building!

"

DAMN Irene, how did I forget about the club scene, after that scene I needed to go home and take a shower lol!!! ooohhhhhhhh yeah that was HOTTTTT

~IreneOust~♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Nick Pagano~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~ I need to re-read all three books back to back to back this summer! Sylvia writes awesome sex!!! Oh yeah ...

Metris Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "I need to re-read all three books back to back to back this summer! Sylvia writes awesome sex!!! Oh yeah ..."

Oh yes she does! AMAZING!

Metris Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "I need to re-read all three books back to back to back this summer! Sylvia writes awesome sex!!! Oh yeah ..."

AUDIBLE IS ALSO AMAZING!!!!!!!

message 8: by Metris (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Metris Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Link??"

I have the audible app on my iphone, you can also find it on amazon (audible)

Lanie - Mâüvê Fâïrÿ definitely the plane sex!!!

~IreneOust~♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Nick Pagano~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~ Metris wrote: "Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Link??"

I have the audible app on my iphone, you can also find it on amazon (audible)"

Duh! I am feeling slow this morning! LOL! Got it!

Metris Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Metris wrote: "Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Link??"

I have the audible app on my iphone, you can also find it on amazon (audible)"

Duh! I am feeling slow this morning! LOL! Got it!"

LMBO... It's okay!

Shelby I really liked the club scene!
Plane sex was hot, but the Club scene REALLY got to me ;)

Stella Maria It was all great hands down *fans face

message 14: by Haye (new) - rated it 4 stars

Haye Lam Library 0_0, Limo *blushes*

Beverly Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "The club sex was pretty HOT but then again so was the sex in the middle of all the construction in the building!

"

Definitely a hot scene. I loved Both scenes. My Faves!

Shomi Loved them allll...........Damm ittttt!!
I took a break after each scene...lol!

Metris Shomi wrote: "Loved them allll...........Damm ittttt!!
I took a break after each scene...lol!"

SO TRUE

Lisa - President of Challengeaholics  Anon and Challenge Enabler Definitely the plane sex. with the club sex do you mean in book 3 where he hits the hidden room on the walkway?

message 20: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Estella wrote: "It was all great hands down *fans face"

I agee 100%

Eliza The Club scene and the construction scene were pretty HOTT! But favorite scene will still be the limo scene after the fight between Gideon and Brett in Reflected in You, that was beyond yummy.

Metris Analise wrote: "The Club scene and the construction scene were pretty HOTT! But favorite scene will still be the limo scene after the fight between Gideon and Brett in Reflected in You, that was beyond yummy."

Oh I loved that scene..."TELL ME WHYYYYYYY"

message 23: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa My fav was the sweet morning scene before the video debut w/ stupid Brett. That was hot & sweet!

Nakira The airplane was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!

Metris Nakira wrote: "The airplane was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!"

yes lawd nothing like that airplane scene

Nakira Metris wrote: "Nakira wrote: "The airplane was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!"

yes lawd nothing like that airplane scene"

It was hot, sweet and gentle...all at the same time!

Martine Metris wrote: ""I don't do anal Play" but I have to say the Air Plane scene was the best & Hottest OMG!!!!!"

Totally agree!! Wonderful scene! My favorite (so far!)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Entwined with You (other topics)