College Students! discussion

college talk > Summer Plans/Vacations/Adventures

Comments (showing 151-162 of 162) (162 new)    post a comment »
1 2 4 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 151: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to pounding the pavement to find a job, Possibly go to Florida to see my grandparents for a week and probably go to Penn to see some family friends

message 152: by ~*I love Tea*~ (new)

~*I love Tea*~ | 124 comments I just started an internship as an assistant editor, so far not really what I expected. I thought I would be really fast paced, like doing lots of work, but its really slow.

message 153: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (KimberlywithaT) | 2140 comments I'm going skydiving! So excited! A few of my cast-mates and I are going as a group. :) Of course this will be AFTER the show closes. I think we'd give the poor director a heart attack if half of her cast decided to do something like that during the run. lol.

message 154: by Natanya (new)

Natanya (vraisemble) | 255 comments Kimberly -- that's so cool! One of my friends went skydiving and had a great time. I'd definitely chicken out from that...I'm not big on freefall. I can't even manage cliff diving. Or really tall roller coasters. It just hurts my head. It's weird.

message 155: by Knarik (new)

Knarik | 13 comments This summmer is going to be amazing. I am traveling to Armenia, visiting family-friends there as well as doing an internship!

message 156: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I'm going to see the X-Factor audition and I have about 3 graduation parties to attend. I'm also starting my freshman year as an undergrad in about 2 weeks. I'm excited and a bit scared.

message 157: by Natanya (new)

Natanya (vraisemble) | 255 comments In 2 weeks?? Why do you start school so early?

message 158: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I signed up for the summer semester. I'm only taking three classes though. Maybe two.

message 159: by Natanya (new)

Natanya (vraisemble) | 255 comments Ohhh. Wow, taking summer classes before you even start your freshman year...that's dedication :P

message 160: by Sashana (new)

Sashana lol. I signed up because my college offered them for free and since I'm paying for school myself I said why not. I get to take 6 credits for free and save a few hundreds.

message 161: by Natanya (new)

Natanya (vraisemble) | 255 comments Ohhh that's awesome! Our summer session costs a fortune.

message 162: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten I'm in summer school, which is actually a lot better than I thought it would be...

1 2 4 next »

unread topics | mark unread