Diretioners who are Christians!!! discussion

#imagines

Comments (showing 1-50 of 208) (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie | 1974 comments Mod
Post your FAVORITE imagines or just any about the boys!!!

message 2: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Oh! You started a discussion! Sneaky, sneaky. Okay
#Imagine you give the boys a CD of you singing at a signing and the next day they call you offering a record deal to be in 1D. The next thing you know you end up marrying one of them and having kids. You'd live the directioner dream.

message 3: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

yes youre here :D okay I got a good one :d

message 4: by rinharu af (last edited May 11, 2013 09:59AM) (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine you were at Starbucks and it was raining and you were having a horrible day. While you were bumping through tables you knocked somebody's hot coffee on them, "Ow!" They yelled. You turned around and saw none other than Harry Styles. His emerald eyes were staring at you in pain, but you didn't notice because you were in shock. You kept staring at him until the whooshing of the door startled you from your haze,"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You rushed to get napkins and wipe the mess up. Each time you wiped Harry's arms though, he winced. You kept noticing him do this and finally, you started sniffling, thinking this topped the cake on your horrible day, "I'm sorry! It's just been one of those days. Everything seems to go wrong. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. I'm sor-" Harry interrupted your rambling,"It's fine love. It'll heal. I think it's you that's hurting more right now." You looked up into his beautiful, green eyes, "You don't-" Again you were cut off by him. You didn't expect him to do this though. He leaned in, and kissed you softly on the lips, "It's fine love."

message 5: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited May 10, 2013 11:42PM) (new)

AHHHHHHHH LOVE IT!!!!

message 6: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Ooh those are good. Did you like mine? The one about Harry I wrote myself:)

message 7: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

really?? that was really really good!! LOVED it!!! I just find ones on tumblr :p

message 8: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Thank you:) I'm gonna go have sweet 1D dreams now g'night:)

message 9: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

hahaha okay :Dimma keep posting some cuz m gonna be gone like all day tomorrow so you cna come back and look at em :)

message 10: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Okay:) I will

message 11: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

[image error]
[image error]

[image error]

(imagine falling asleep next to niall after eating at nandos)

[image error]

phheewwww now that my feels are going cray cray and its now 12:45 I shall call it a night!!

message 12: by rinharu af (last edited May 12, 2013 09:40PM) (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine you were pregnant and Harry didn't know yet. You were going to tell him that night when you went to the beach. You were nervous because you didn't know how he would react. You left for the beach together and when you got there, you both started to lay on the towel you had put down.
"Harry," you started,"I have to tell you something."
He looked worried.
"Relax, it's not bad. It's just I'm... pregnant."
He propped himself up with his elbow and smiled at you,"I'm going to be a dad?"
"Yeah."
While you were saying that, Harry had climbed on top of you, his lips right over your small baby bump. He kissed it and looked up at you with his sunglasses on. You smiled at him and the next thing you know, he got up and kissed your lips while rubbing your bump.

message 13: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine Harry laughing at you because you were too short to reach the can of pickles that you wanted.

message 14: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine asking Harry if he liked you and he looked up like:

message 15: by rinharu af (last edited May 11, 2013 11:48AM) (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine going on a date with Harry and he looked nervous about something. You guys were going to the beach to have a picnic. When you got there,you guys set everything up and then you guys played in the sand together. Harry started writing something in the sand. You tried to see what it was but he covered it until he was finished. You looked at what he wrote. Will You Marry Me?, it questioned. You were shocked. You looked up into Harry's loving eyes, "Will you?" he asked softly. You were tearing up, "Yes, I will." Harry grinned, "Hi five." You felt disappointed because you thought there would be some...kissing. You two slapped hands and you felt something cold slip on your finger. A diamond ring. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Harry pulled you in for a kiss. "I've seen someone even more beautiful," he whispered against your lips.

message 16: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (Melllllll) | 4164 comments Mod
*DYING*

message 17: by Melanie (new)

how do u get the pictures to show like that?

message 18: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments i put < img src = "URL" / >

message 19: by Melanie (new)

oh okay

message 20: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments URL would be the place you got the picture from

message 21: by Melanie (new)

okay thanks! :D

message 22: by Melanie (new)

do we keep the spaces betweent them?

message 23: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Welcome :)

message 24: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments no spaces

message 25: by Melanie (new)

k

message 26: by Melanie (new)

message 27: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine walking in and Harry looking at you like this:

message 29: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine
Harry: I just saw the most beautiful girl.
You(coldly): Who was this beautiful girl?
Harry: It was you, Y/N

message 30: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine Harry changing his first diaper

message 31: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine
Interviewer: Harry who is your girlfriend?
Harry:
Her

message 32: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine Harry getting distracted by you as you walked by him because you were so beautiful.

message 33: by the fire burns (last edited May 11, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 38 comments OMG THE FEELS!

message 34: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments I <3 Harry Styles! I <3 my Harry Styles imagines! I <3 this discussion!

message 35: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 38 comments THIS DICUSSION IS DESTROYING MY INSIDES!

message 36: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments I've been posting them all day! My imagination is being slowly devoured by feels from writing these imagines!

message 37: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine Harry watching your daughter take her first steps.

message 38: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 38 comments April wrote: "I've been posting them all day! My imagination is being slowly devoured by feels from writing these imagines!"

da feels!

message 39: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Evil, wonderful feels. I feel like

message 40: by Melanie (new)

Lol yesh the feels....I like reading the fan fics and imagines THEY'RE SP FREAKING AMAZAYN

message 41: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine being in Harry's Christmas Twitcam and his face lit up when he saw you.

message 42: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments I love the way that I've been writing Harry Styles imagines so his face is imprinted in my brain.

message 43: by Melanie (new)

Lol no offense but I like Zayn betterrrrrrrrr

message 44: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments None taken cuz I like Harry betterrrrrr

message 45: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Today I learned how to post gifs and pictures. EPIC DAY

message 46: by Melanie (new)

AWESOME!!!! Lets see if I can make up an imagine....ok thinking timeeeeeee

message 47: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine Harry, who had a crush on you, scrutinizing your boyfriend with disdain.

message 48: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments #Imagine you were just a normal directioner. You were a Harry girl, but you were scared to approach him. He saw you looking scared and thought your were beautiful so he gave you the smolder and said:

message 49: by Melanie (new)

#Imagine You and Zayn were best friends since the day you met the boys. You've had feelings for Zayn but thought he would never like a girl like you. So you put them aside. Then one day, you got a boyfriend, Jaxon. You came home and gave Zayn the biggest smile ever, "Guess what Jaxon did for me today! He bought me amazing flowers! He's so sweet..." You tell Zayn. He grumbled, "Yeah? So what?" You frown, "Is something wrong?" "No nothing Im fine." He snapped, you were taken aback by his aggressive tone.
*Two weeks later*
"Okay really Zayn, what's up? You haven't been acting like yourself and you've been distancing yourself from me. I wanna know why, so spill." You say, annoyed by his behavior. Zayn turns to you, he had you against the wall before you even knew it, "You wanna know why? Ever since the day we met, I've developed feelings for you, and you didn't even notice! I was going to tell you that day but Jaxon got in my way." He growled, obviously mad. "I love you Y/N." He then plants a soft kiss on you. You were surprised but kissed back, you pull back, "I love you too." You say.

(Ehhh it's not the best but I like it)

message 50: by rinharu af (new)

rinharu af (TheSauceIsAprilicious) | 92 comments Good, good!

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread