The Google Story: Inside the Hottest Business, Media, and Technology Success of Our Time The Google Story discussion

Abney Associates Internet Security News: Hartford Steam Boiler Launches Cyber Attack Protection for Small Businesses

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Wolf People are going crazy when it comes to being in, having the latest technology on their hands. We should remember that although technology helps us, we should never be dependent on them. It makes us lazy, sad to say.

message 2: by Beatriz (new)

Beatriz Lopez Well use of the information provide, you are really an enthusiast about technology and same here that is why I love reading and visiting on such sites like this one.

message 3: by Haidee (new)

Haidee Loidie Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was very informative I learned a lot about internet technology as well as cyber crimes. Keep on posting!

message 4: by Shenaira (new)

Shenaira Ishinabishi good thing that they were protecting even small businesses.Keep up!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Turpin Hei er det til alle kroppen, det min første gå å se på dette web-området. denne webloggen består av awesome og faktisk gode ting for besøkende. Jeg vil gjerne be om emner om bitcoins, det synes å være et hett tema i det siste.

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, it includes helpful Information more especially that my focus of study is about the internet and this internet technology article was really a great help for a student like me. Thanks

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Rodriguez This article is really a pleasant one it helps new net people to learn everything and anything on the internet. More especially this very timely topic about cyber war. In fact personally I learned so much!

message 8: by Keira (new)

Keira Brownlow Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."- Albert Einstein. This is somewhat becoming true with regard to cyber war.

message 9: by Ada (new)

Ada Huffman you need time to create interesting and additionally post, real effort to make such a good article

message 10: by Vega (new)

Vega Kalibre Some are not intimidated by cyber war, they ignore the danger of it. Them with them an aware they didn’t notice that criminals and foreign intelligence agencies vacuum up massive amounts of seemingly innocent, disparate data and weave it together into information that can be exploited.

message 11: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra Wilson I think this is really an excellent and useful thought; you are making your information known to other people. That was very good of you not to mention I love your topics about technology, I am very interested on that topic, I thought technology is fascinating.

message 12: by Dmn (new)

Dmn Dmn Internet Security is very important subject.It is very useful for everybody.Do you know about using VPN to unblock YouTube?You can get more details with https://www.unblockingyoutube.com .I think you like to know about ''Youtube Unblocking".Thanks.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Google Story: Inside the Hottest Business, Media, and Technology Success of Our Time (other topics)