Horror Aficionados discussion

Novels > The Reach

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

William (Acknud) | 398 comments Creepy friggin' book so far.

Kristen (Ravenskya) | 156 comments I enjoyed it once I realized that it wasn't going to be a Carrie/Firestarter ripoff. Very good book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The Reach, huh?
Who is the writer, maybe if the plot is interesting, I might want to read it.. :)

LinBee | 215 comments Funny, I just found that on the shelf today and pulled it to read.

Shaun (ShaunJeffrey) | 321 comments Always wrote: "The Reach, huh?
Who is the writer, maybe if the plot is interesting, I might want to read it.. :)"

The writer is Nate Kenyon, and I can highly recommend the book as a great read.

Nate Kenyon (Nate_Kenyon) | 28 comments Hi all--I heard this is a great book, but the author's a prick. ;)

I hope you all will give it a try. If you want me to sign your copy, let me know at nate@natekenyon.com. I'll tell you where to send it. Alternatively, if you finish it up and rather I burned it and then stuffed the ashes into the nearest sewer grate, I'm happy to do that too!

By the way, I believe that last poster is Shaun Jeffrey, and I'm halfway through an advance reader copy of his first novel now, The Kult, and it's a damn good read so far. Keep an eye out for that one, folks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i really want to read this book but ive already got so many books in the house i have to read

Shaun (ShaunJeffrey) | 321 comments Nate wrote: "By the way, I believe that last poster is Shaun Jeffrey, and I'm halfway through an advance reader copy of his first novel now, The Kult, and it's a damn good read so far."

Cheers, Nate. That should be first novel in a while though, rather than first novel. My first one was published many moons ago in 2003. I've just left it a long while in between books;)

Kristen (Ravenskya) | 156 comments Hey Nate! You've been quite for a while, I hope that means you're busy writing book number 3!!! Chop Chop, I'm waiting!

And Welcome Shaun! Let us know a bit about your book, we're a rather rabid fan base if you're any good :)

Shaun (ShaunJeffrey) | 321 comments There are some details on another post I made: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Good is a relative term. To some I'm good. To others I'm crap. That's what I mean by relative;)

Nate Kenyon (Nate_Kenyon) | 28 comments Hi Kristen--I am working hard, yep. Book three, THE BONE FACTORY, is with the publisher now getting proofed and will be out in July. PRIME, my science fiction novel, will also be out in July, from Apex Books, so there's number four. July's going to be a big month for me! And I'm working on my next horror novel now (one reason I've been so quiet), which is shaping up nicely. Should have some great news on that front very soon! :)

Shaun, sorry I left your first novel out! I hope you don't wait so long between books for the next one--we're going to want a follow up ASAP. :)

Kristen (Ravenskya) | 156 comments Yeay more Kenyon books... I'm excited!

And I hope to read your book too Shaun... and somewhere in my stack of 700+ to be read books on my floor, I need to find some time to finish my freakin screenplay... there just aren't enough hours in the day.

unread topics | mark unread