Who's Your Author? discussion

Paranormal Writers > Who is your favorite couple?

Comments (showing 151-200 of 629) (629 new)    post a comment »

message 151: by Melodie (last edited Aug 27, 2009 12:47PM) (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) Michelle M. wrote: "I'd still be content with Cassie and Mircea. I think I want Pritkin for my very own.

:)"

You all can fight amongst yourselves for Pritkin. I haven't read the books he's in, so I won't stand in your way. Just want you all to know that I'll be taking Eric Northman home with me and chaining him to the bed!

message 152: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments LOL @ Melodie!

message 153: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments lol! Eric is hotter than Pritkin. I hope I don't get beat up for saying that!!

message 154: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Oh hell no. When Eric breaks free from those chains he can come to mamma. That man has made me rethink my entire "no blondes" stance.

message 155: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 33 comments I'm with Michelle, I have never been attracted to blondes but Alexander Skarsgard as Eric has definitely changed that!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubba Hubba :-)!

message 156: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) I've always had a thing for blondes. My mother always thought I was nuts because she couldn't stand blond men!

message 157: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments You know ..... now that I think about it I'm not really into Blondes either! D:

Well Michelle would know about that since I dropped that little ditty last night on another board. lmao

.... Well I haven't read the Sookie books yet. Even with the show though ... I'd still take the Prickly Pritkin. :D

message 158: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 93 comments Sookie and Eric! for now. I have allot of books to read to catch up with the readers on this board, so maybe it will change with the more I read.

message 159: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Hmn, looking at that list I'll also need me some Dorian and some Roarke. It'll be a man buffet.

Amelia, if I have to read BDB, would you get started on Sookie Stackhouse already!

message 160: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments I will start on Sookie after Blood Promise (halfway through) and Would-Be Witch (Out soon!!!).

So this will be in about 2 weeks most likely. BUT it's a DEAL! :D

message 161: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments And I didn't even have to bribe you with chocolate. You're a better woman than I.

message 162: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments I don't like chocolate.... well white is fantastic but the others are meh. lol

::does peer pressure wench dance::

::sings loud and off key:: "Michelle is gonna read BDB! Fa la la la laaaaaa!"

message 163: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments You. Don't. Like. Chocolate.

I'm taking you off my friends list.

message 164: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments I like white chocolate. That's it. I know I'm abnormal! lol

message 165: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Well, I knew THAT...

:p

message 166: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments Who doesn't!? lol

message 167: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) Amelia wrote: "I don't like chocolate.... well white is fantastic but the others are meh. lol

::does peer pressure wench dance::

::sings loud and off key:: "Michelle is gonna read BDB! Fa la la la laaaaaa!""

I'm not a major chocolate freak myself, Amelia. If someone told me tomorrow I couldn't have it anymore I'd be okay with that.

message 168: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments Ha! I am not alone in my meh over chocolate! lol

message 169: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments So I've been reading the House of Night series, I think that Zoey and Heath were cute together!!

I guess Zoey and Erik are okay.. but Erik kind of annoys me lol

message 170: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments UGH! Down with Erik!

message 171: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Actually I kind of liked the teacher. crap what was his name. Lauren? no that's not right. Whatever the teachers name was. I know he was kind of like scum lol but he had some serious chemistry going on with Zoey lol.

message 172: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments Laurent?

I knew he was a sleeze from the start. Never liked him! Yea I'm hoping Zoey ends up with Stark. GAWD! I hope there won't be another love interest!

message 173: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yeah Laurent.. he was a sleeze, but he was a HOT sleeze :)

message 174: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments lol ok I'll give him that. He was a hot mess of sleeze!

message 175: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments Jess wrote: "Yeah Laurent.. he was a sleeze, but he was a HOT sleeze :)"

I thought it was Loren?? But I can't think of his last name, Blake maybe?? I did like him too at first, until he turned out to be the High Priestess' boy toy.....

message 176: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments I always knew something was off about him persuing Zoey but he was still a hotcake of a vamp.

Loren Blake? Lorent Blake? ....... Maybe it IS Loren? lol

message 177: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I don't have the book here to check.. I have no clue what his name was LOL.

Yeah too bad he turned out to be a wimp at the beck and call of Neferet

message 178: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments HMPF! I wasn't upset when he kicked the bucket. lol

message 179: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments ok here it goes Sookie and Eric, Mercy and Adam, Rose and Dimitri,Bella and Edward, Anita and Richard/Jean Claude lol,Jace and Clary just to name a few

message 180: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (SavhageTemptress) | 85 comments My favorite couples have to be, so far anyway:

1. Sookie and Quinn (when they were together of course-by Charlaine Harris)
2. Brenna and Judd (Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh)
3. Callan and Merinus (Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh)
4. Bella and Zsadist (Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward)
5. Wanda (Wanderer) and Ian (The Host by Stephenie Meyer)
6. Max and Emma (The Wallflower by Dana Marie Bell)
7. Magdalegna and Gideon (Gideon by Jaqueline Frank)

Of course as my reading expands, the list will grow! LOL

message 181: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments Shannon wrote: "My favorite couples have to be, so far anyway:

1. Sookie and Quinn (when they were together of course-by Charlaine Harris)
2. Brenna and Judd (Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh)
3. Callan and Me..."

I like your list Id forgotten about Quinn I was disappointed that they broke up sigh he sounded hot lol

message 182: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) Was Sookie & Bill but Thanks to True Blood-->Sookie & Eric

^ this. Alexander Skarsgard is a hottie, for sure.
And Clary/Jace because the sarcastic humor (much like mine) made me chuckle.
And I kinda like Zoey/Erik... He's a bit drama-queenish but it's cute.

message 183: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments I'm going to go with a new one ....

Adrian/Rose (I'm hoping they get together!)

message 184: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments Amelia wrote: "I'm going to go with a new one ....

Adrian/Rose (I'm hoping they get together!)"

Not bad if things dont work out with Dimitri then yes def Adrian hes growing on me lol

message 185: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments Honestly I'm over Dimitri and all the trouble his strigoi ass is causing.

Team Adrian! lol

message 186: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments Amelia wrote: "Honestly I'm over Dimitri and all the trouble his strigoi ass is causing.

Team Adrian! lol"

ill never be over Dimitri lmao

message 187: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1011 comments Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

message 188: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (SavhageTemptress) | 85 comments Nicola Wrote: "I like your list Id forgotten about Quinn I was disappointed that they broke up sigh he sounded hot lol"

I agree, Nicola, he was truly one of my favs for Sookie. I just hope Ms. Harris writes him a HEA in one of the next Sookie books because he is too hot to be alone! LOL!

message 189: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (bookworminator) | 2 comments Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy (L)

message 190: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have to say Cat and Bones, Sookie and Bill, Bella and Edward, David and Joanne (weather warden series.

message 191: by EmmaDenton (new)

EmmaDenton my top couples!!!
1) rose and dimitri (vampire academy)
2) emmett and rosalie (twilight)
3) bella and edward (twilight)
4) sandy and gregory burton (a place called here)
5) rosie and alex (where rainbows end)
6) holly and gerry (p.s. i love you)
7) seinna and jason (vampire beach)
8) jace and clary (city of bones)
9) clare and sebastain (im in no mood 4 love)

message 192: by Dorsi (new)

Dorsi (Kismet1228) Hmmmm....I have a couple. Claire & Jamie. Edward & Bella.

message 193: by new_user (new)

new_user I'm going to say David and Mina from A Witch's Beauty, Judd and Brenna from Caressed By Ice, and Rehv and Ehlena from Lover Avenged (<3<3<3).

message 194: by EmmaDenton (new)

EmmaDenton NEW FAVE COUPLE!!!
alec and jace from the mortal instruments. omg, tey so make out in the middle of everything. but, if u read carefully, they do make out in the start of the 2nd book. *sigh*.
magnus is so hot, wit cool clothes and funni hair. and i cudnt believe a warrior like alec was gay and, in the beggining, loved jace!!!

message 195: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments Hands down Kate and Curran by Ilona Andrews.
I also love Karen Chance and Cassie and Mircea. What is with all the Pritkin lovers on this board? I am surprised to see that. I never really pictured them together. But maybe, that "closet" scene was pretty intense.

message 196: by Mel (new)

Mel (mel_b) | 1384 comments Tsssk tsssk Emily, my dear, I find the expression 'closet scene' slightly derogatory! It is: (with caps) 'the Hidden Dressing Room' scene.
And that scene was just the icing on the cake. There is so much more Cassie and Pritkin magic happening before that...
As you can see I'm totally camp Pritkin. I do love Mircea a lot but Pritkin's the guy for Cassie. He is delish!

message 197: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments Sorry. I haven't read the book in awhile. I just remember it being a "very confined space" that got very warm. I might have to re-read the books again, see where all this chemistry is that I missed.

message 198: by Mel (new)

Mel (mel_b) | 1384 comments LOL. I can't deny though that the scenes with Mircea weren't hot. I recall a little quality time in the shower... And the time he bit her. Apprently sex with people who at that moment aren't completely sane can be fan-tas-tic.

message 199: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Well, duh. It's like angry sex. The whole losing control thang!

And though I am a Pritkin lover, I would welcome Mircea with open arms...

message 200: by Mel (new)

Mel (mel_b) | 1384 comments ...especially when he's losing it
hehehe

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Silent Night, Haunted Night (other topics)
You're the One That I Haunt (other topics)
A Match Made in Hell (other topics)
Dead Girls Are Easy (other topics)
Tombs of Endearment (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Chance (other topics)
Rachel Vincent (other topics)
Richelle Mead (other topics)
Charlaine Harris (other topics)
Karen Marie Moning (other topics)
More...