The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

Who is your favourite Couple??

Comments (showing 1-50 of 217) (217 new)    post a comment »

Ali (AliMae94) | 494 comments Mod
out of all the characters that are together who are you Favourite Couple and Why??

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 89 comments ummmmmmmmm im not sure....maybe luke and jocelyn or something

yer they are cute :)

:P :)

Angela | 9 comments Jace and isabelle!!!! if that were possible...theyre my fav characters so.....:) ik im nuts XD so id have to say jace n clary jus cuz jace loves her...i hate simon!!!!!!!!!!!BOOO SIMON!

awww i love simon, but jace and clary r the best couple i reckon lol and i like isabelle 2 tho

Kasey | 18 comments Simon and Maia.

Taina (Tiny♥Hearts) (TinyHearts) IsabelleX Simon!!! they're my favorite couple, okay I admit they're my fav non JXC couple lmao!!! but they're second best!! I like pairings when its kind of a 'beauty and the geek' kinda thing, it makes it more interesting and awesome!!

yer i agree they wud be cute together! haah (:

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments no competion jace and clary
we had to suffer so much with them

Taina (Tiny♥Hearts) (TinyHearts) JXC all the way they're the cutest couple out!!

Athena (hina_moongoddess) J + C, then next would be A + M

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i love j/c and a/m....i wanted more of a/m.

J + C all the way ! (:

message 16: by M (new)

M (ReaderGirl67) | 40 comments Totally Jace and Clary! If they hadn't gotten together I would have refused to read anything else by Cassandra Clare.

^ yer agreed!! ^

Teresa (teresa_sil09) | 9 comments Alec and Magnus! They are so sweet together, and Magnus is the funniest character!!!
My second choice would be Clary and Jace! Obviously!
I agree with Maria!

message 19: by M (new)

M (ReaderGirl67) | 40 comments Yes, they are SO cute!!!! I love Magnus' outfits!

Teresa (teresa_sil09) | 9 comments Hahaha! Oh yes, definitely!
Lotsa sparkle!!!

ik ae they are sooo cute together! (:

i think Luke and Clarys mum are cute together 2 (:

message 22: by M (new)

M (ReaderGirl67) | 40 comments AWWWWW!

yer! haha

Yiling (fillthesky) | 47 comments hmm... my top three probably are:

Clary and Jace
luke and jocelyn
Alec and Magnus

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments Alec and Magnus amuse me! But my favourite is probably Simon and Isabelle or Simon and Maia. Not sure which one.

yer haha they didn trealy tell us who he ended up with lol... i dont mind which one

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments Yeah that sucked. It also confused me

yer same here

Yiling (fillthesky) | 47 comments that why she's writing the city of fallen angels.

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments he starts dating both and they find out and as Clare put it he is forced to flee the city

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments Yep, Can't wait for City of Fallen Angels!

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments She just releasd a new quote from CoFA have you read it yet?

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments I definitely havent seen it

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments the Seelie Queen to Clary
"He is bound to you, but does he love you?"
all we know is that she isn't talking about Simon

Yiling (fillthesky) | 47 comments yeah it said that on her twitter

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments ok cool

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i wonder what that means

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments Yeah, I'm not sure what it means but I guess we'll find out soon

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments not even soon all the way till 2011

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments I know, that sucks!

Maii (MaiiTA) | 195 comments i second that

Maii (MaiiTA) | 195 comments my fav couple is jace and clary..i was tortured when they thought they were brother and sister

Mandy Rosella (Mandy1744) | 17 comments Same here! I hated the author for that even if her books are incredibly awesome.

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments it made it more intresting

Maii (MaiiTA) | 195 comments yeah but it was horrible at the time..i didn't want to keep reading

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments i did
beacuse i was like its not true
i needed to find the truth

Maii (MaiiTA) | 195 comments that was my second reaction and all the while i was like they can't be they just cant!!

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 504 comments yep
when i finished the first book i thought of 101 ways that it was a lie it wasent a very good list but still it gave me some hope

« previous 1 3 4 5

The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P

unread topics | mark unread