The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Book Hunting / Recommendations > Help me find a new thriller Pls!

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Marie-Jo Fortis | 111 comments Do you review books? If so, I could send you Chainsaw Jane, my new thriller, for free.

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 664 comments I just picked up a paperback by William Patterson that sounds very promising callked Slice

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 664 comments Marie-jo wrote: "Do you review books? If so, I could send you Chainsaw Jane, my new thriller, for free."

That title does sound intriguing Marie-jo. You,re quite welcome C. J. I love finding different authors.

Shirley (ShirleytheKindlereader) When you are looking at kindle books

type
thriller
select low to high

lots of free ones

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?key...

Marie-Jo Fortis | 111 comments C.J. wrote: "Thank you Linda, I just checked slice out and it does look very good. Hi Marie-jo, yes I do review thrillers on my blog. I'd be happy to do a review for you.
My email address is readcj@hotmail.co...."

Thank you CJ. Will send you an e-book ASAP.

Marie-Jo Fortis | 111 comments Linda wrote: "Marie-jo wrote: "Do you review books? If so, I could send you Chainsaw Jane, my new thriller, for free."

That title does sound intriguing Marie-jo. You,re quite welcome C. J. I love finding diffe..."

Does that mean you're interested in reviewing it as well?

Ron Hummer | 171 comments See if you like these books.

Creep by Jennifer Hiller
Lisa Unger has 4 thrillers available for a low price.
Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson
Blake Crouch has three thrillers available for a low price.
JA Konrath - Whiskey Sour

aprilla | 432 comments I like to recommend Linwood Barclay for thrillers Linwood Barclay

Jerold Last (goodreadscomJerold_Last) | 251 comments FREE Today on Amazon. What do a dismembered corpse and South American indigenous creation legends have in common? The answer to this question is a crucial clue as Roger Bowman and Suzanne Foster solve a brutal murder in Montevideo, Uruguay. The Ambivalent Corpse, a 4*+ suspense thriller on Amazon (and, in addition, 7 ratings, 4+ stars average on Goodreads), at http://www.amazon.com/Ambivalent-Corp....

Ron Hummer | 171 comments aprilla wrote: "I like to recommend Linwood Barclay for thrillers Linwood Barclay"

I'll go with that. I read Trust Your Eyes. That was the best book I've read this year.

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 664 comments Marie-jo wrote: "Linda wrote: "Marie-jo wrote: "Do you review books? If so, I could send you Chainsaw Jane, my new thriller, for free."

That title does sound intriguing Marie-jo. You,re quite welcome C. J. I love..."

I would love to review your book Marie-jo.

Martin (Martin_Sandforth) | 2 comments May I suggest my thriller "The Reverse Deal" by Martin Sandforth.

message 13: by Glenn (last edited Apr 07, 2013 06:15AM) (new)

Glenn Muller | 27 comments Here's a review I recently received on my new thriller, Torque (by Glenn Muller).

"I really enjoyed this book! The characters are well-developed and fascinating. The lead character is completely different from any other I've encountered in this genre. The plot is fast-paced and exciting. The story pulled me in from the start and held me until the finish. I hope to see more books from this new author!" Ann Tekatch

Danielle (daniellesingleton) | 4 comments Hi C.J.! It looks like you have several good suggestions already, but if you're looking for a fast-paced thriller with a big twist, be sure to check out my new thriller, Do No Harm

Maggie Lynn | 9 comments Check out Red Moon Rising by Chad Mulligan. It's a thriller in episodic format. I just finished Episode 1 and am downloading Episode 2 tomorrow.

Carter Vance (Carter_Vance) | 8 comments The Return by Carter VanceThe Return

Night Owl Reviews
Score: 5.00 / 5 - Reviewer Top Pick

The Return

A young man discovers a hidden library filled with books and papers mentioning the Knights Templar. Soon after, he is found murdered, surrounded by the mysterious ancient symbols of an ancient order long thought to be disbanded. His friend, a wealthy business man, Peter Christos, meets and begins a romance with a mutual friend, Sarah Morales. Unknown to them, the Templars are alive and well and want to protect the couple from forces that seek to prevent the fulfillment of the prophecy about Christ's return. Thus begins a cat-and-mouse game of biblical proportions involving the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant and the ultimate battle for Humanity itself.

The Return is the first in a series about the Christian prophecy of the eventual return of Jesus. I found the book to be a fascinating read, well-written and engaging. While it is similar to The DaVinci Code, it is at the same time quite different. I give this book 5 stars and encourage everyone to read it.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Slice (other topics)
The Ambivalent Corpse (other topics)
Do No Harm (other topics)
The Return (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Linwood Barclay (other topics)