Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Archives > I'm Off

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 910 comments I think this might be the right place lol. I'll see you all on the 18th

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1252 comments We will be waiting for you :) Have a great time!

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments Okay, Merr, see you then.

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 2714 comments did i miss something?
where are you going?
have a great time!

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 2901 comments I'm off to Vegas for the weekend, so try & keep the posts down!! LOL I'm taking LONG LOST & WORMWOOD with me, so I'll have plenty to occupy my time while Ed's bowling.

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann (AnnRumsey) | 9718 comments Have fun, Melodie!!

Melodie wrote: "I'm off to Vegas for the weekend, so try & keep the posts down!! LOL I'm taking LONG LOST & WORMWOOD with me, so I'll have plenty to occupy my time while Ed's bowling."

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments Melodie wrote: "I'm off to Vegas for the weekend, so try & keep the posts down!! LOL I'm taking LONG LOST & WORMWOOD with me, so I'll have plenty to occupy my time while Ed's bowling."

Melodie, win lots of money, the M/T Bail Fund needs topping off.

message 8: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat (JanOMalleycat) | 338 comments Carol revealed: "Melodie, win lots of money, the M/T Bail Fund needs topping off. "

Hey, I haven't needed to be bailed out of the pound for a long time. Just who has been using the bail fund, Carol? Carrroool?

Jan O'Cat

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments JanOMalleycat wrote: " Carol revealed: "Melodie, win lots of money, the M/T Bail Fund needs topping off. "

Hey, I haven't needed to be bailed out of the pound for a long time. Just who has been using the bail fund, C..."

Sorry Jan, but as M/T Bailbondskeeper I have a confidentiality oath to uphold. I couldn't violate a fellow M/T-er's privacy in such a way. But I know you all trust my integrity and my accountingfor the funds.

Oops, gotta go, Rescue Me is coming on my new 52" LCD HDTV.

message 10: by Ann (new)

Ann (AnnRumsey) | 9718 comments Carol: No matter where the funding originated, I was thrillled to see Rescue Me again last night. LOL, a friend of my daughter told her he was so excited the show was back, he would have been happy to watch Denis Leary hold a brick for an hour; it was a lot better than a brick!

Carol/Bonadie wrote: " Oops, gotta go, Rescue Me is coming on my new 52" LCD HDTV. "

message 11: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 2901 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Melodie wrote: "I'm off to Vegas for the weekend, so try & keep the posts down!! LOL I'm taking LONG LOST & WORMWOOD with me, so I'll have plenty to occupy my time while Ed's bowling."

Melodie, wi..."

No donations for the bail fund. The machines in Vegas were sewn up tighter than a drum. There weren't many people playing them either!

message 12: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 2901 comments Ann wrote: "Carol: No matter where the funding originated, I was thrillled to see Rescue Me again last night. LOL, a friend of my daughter told her he was so excited the show was back, he would have been happy..."

I was happy to have Denis Leary back, too! I love Rescue Me and Tommy in particular!

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann (AnnRumsey) | 9718 comments Melodie:
Welcome home, hope your luck with reading time was better than on the tables and slot machines!

Melodie wrote: "No donations for the bail fund. The machines in Vegas were sewn up tighter than a drum. There weren't many people playing them either! ."

message 14: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments Melodie wrote: "No donations for the bail fund. The machines in Vegas were sewn up tighter than a drum. There weren't many people playing them either!
"

Oh well. Looks like Sherry, Barry and I will be headed to Mohegan Sun in May to see Lee Child, so maybe I'll put a couple quarters in.

message 15: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat (JanOMalleycat) | 338 comments Carol wrote: "Oh well. Looks like Sherry, Barry and I will be headed to Mohegan Sun in May to see Lee Child, so maybe I'll put a couple quarters in."

And just where did you get the funds for this trip?

Jan O'Cat, looking suspiciously at Carol's so-called bank records

message 16: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments JanOMalleycat wrote: "Carol wrote: "Oh well. Looks like Sherry, Barry and I will be headed to Mohegan Sun in May to see Lee Child, so maybe I'll put a couple quarters in."

And just where did you get the funds for this trip?

Jan O'Cat, looking suspiciously at Carol's so-called bank records ..."

Ummm...... years of carefully setting aside a quarter a week for just such an opportunity?

I need one of Cheryl's smiley faces right about here. How do you think I'd be received if I suggested a set of smiley faces over at the feedback board?

message 18: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat (JanOMalleycat) | 338 comments Cheryl asked: " How's this?"

Perfect, Cheryl!

---anonymous

message 19: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Apr 13, 2009 05:30AM) (new)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 5940 comments Cheryl wrote: "How's this?"

Now that's priceless, Cheryl!!! Or should I say, right on the money?

unread topics | mark unread