R2R discussion

Intro yourself to the group!

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 11 comments Mod
Let us get to know you and you to tell us what you need.

Tina Smith (TinaSmith) | 1 comments Hi I am Tina Smith author, reader, mum and dog lover. I look forward to watching the group grow.

Mark | 7 comments Hi I'm Mark Mackey, and I've wrote quite a few books over the past few years.

Good to see you here! If you can put as many of you books up that you'd like, but make sure you include your genre for each book. Send me a msg of what books you like to offer, I;ll msg you with the rules. (Not many) I started this group 10 minutes ago so we need to get more readers in here! Invite your friend from other group so they can also enjoy this great opprotunity. I also want to start an authorR2Rauthor on this page, so writers can help each other out with reviews. It's time we help each other!

Going to bed now. Hoping to see a lot more members in the group in the morning, and then we can get the review ball rolling!

Kellie Harrington | 7 comments Hi Im a mother and grandmother and I love Horror, paranormal, and thrillers I like romance too.Also for authors I beta read just for the books so just let me know if you need one. thanks for inviting me!!

T.P. Grish | 1 comments Hello I am a fantasy writer, PhD student (currently deferred), and am currently looking for writing work for businesses until (or if, but hopefully until) my writing career takes off, and I can do what I love full-time.

I am also interested in watching the group grow, and reading others' books.

Maggie Tideswell (goodreadscomMaggieTideswell) | 1 comments Hi My name is Maggie Tideswell and my 2nd book, Moragh, Holly's Ghost, will be released soon. It is a paranormal romance like my first book, Dark Moon, that was released in 2011. Thank you so much for inviting me to this new group. Please will you send me the rules - I would hate to step on anybody's toes.

Marta Tandori (Marta_Tandori) | 2 comments Hi Everyone - I'm a writer of women's suspense, a book lover, a huge advocate of indie publishing, a wife, mother and grandmother who wishes there were more hours in the day to get everything done!

message 10: by Richard (last edited Mar 19, 2013 06:41AM) (new)

Richard Sutton (RichardSutton) | 1 comments Hey, all! I'm an old Indian Trader, Sailor and Ad man, rededicated to writing fiction and ranting full-time.
I've got four titles available, in historical Irish fantasy and one old-school scifi (reviewed as in the same camp as Ray Bradbury, which still amazes and humbles me...)as well as two more in the chute.

All my books are available free in any eBook format and even print (pay postage) to reviewers in those genres. Message me for details.
The Red Gate by Richard  Sutton
The Gatekeepers by Richard  Sutton
Home by Richard  Sutton
Troll by Richard  Sutton

message 11: by Cori (last edited Mar 18, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

Cori Moore (Cori_Moore) | 2 comments Hi Everyone! My name is Cori Moore and I'm a lover of all things sci-fi/fantasy, especially paranormal romances and urban fantasies. I've written a book titled "Half Breed" and am always hoping to get better, so I'm really excited about being in this group.Half Breed

Paula Cappa | 2 comments Very happy to be here. I am an author of two novels, Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural (horror) and my second novel, The Dazzling Darkness (supernatural mystery) due out by end of April. Fiction365 just published my short story, Hildie at the Ghost Shore. I have a flash fiction appearing in Every Day Fiction next week. Several of my short stories have been published in literary journals, ezines and anthologies.

To keep my writing and reading skills sharp, I write a weekly short story blog featuring classic 19th-century master writers. This week is Russian author Valery Brussof's short, IN THE MIRROR. http://paulacappa.wordpress.com/

My latest review on GR is The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper. Wow, this is a thrilling novel.

I look forward to connecting, sharing, and growing with everyone.

Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural by Paula Cappa
Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural

RaeBeth | 1 comments Hello. I'm RaeBeth. I'm an author, mother, blogger, and pet lover. I'm in the process of writing the second book in my Silenced series and I'm going to be soon giving birth to my second daughter. I love meeting new people and getting to read new books.

A.J. Locke (maqueripe) | 2 comments Hi I'm A.J. Locke, urban fantasy author. My debut novel, Affairs of the Dead was recently released and I would love to receive reviews on it. If interested you can read more about it here:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 15: by C. (new)

C. McKenzie (cleemckenzie) | 1 comments I'm C. Lee McKenzie. I've written and published two YA novels and one Middle Grade. I've tried to corral my work into a single site for easy access here: http://cleemckenziebooks.com. I blog. I fb. I Tweet. Then I write and try to find time to hike, eat, sleep in that order.

My biggest pet peeve is writers who don't know their grammar. "I have WROTE" sends me up the wall, but I'm very kind with those who have typos because I have tons!

Ann Swann (goodreadscomann_swann) | 1 comments Hi everyone, My name is Ann Swann and here is a list of my available books for review.
Stevie-girl and the Phantom Pilot (Middle Grade)
Stevie-Girl and the Phantom Pilot by Ann Swann

Stevie-girl and the Phantom Student (Middle Grade)
Stevie-Girl and the Phantom Student by Ann Swann

All For Love (Women's Fiction) All for Love by Ann Swann

Stutter Creek (Romantic Suspense - June 1st) Stutter Creek by Ann Swann

If you are interested in reviewing any of these books, please email me at swannann76@yahoo.com

Hilary West | 1 comments Hi, I am new to the group and my name is Hilary West. I have written a mystery called 'House of Parrots' and am seeking reviews for it, as it only has one review to its name so far, which is here on Goodreads if you want to look it up. I am certainly willing to return the favour and would be glad to learn any rules I need to be aware of. You can go to the smashwords website here : https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... to read about it and the coupon code lasts until 21 May 2013 to get it for free. The code is : PV43T Here's hoping ! Best Wishes, Hilary

Nancy Lee Badger | 1 comments Someone recomended that I join this group in order to get more reviews of my books. It does not appear much is going on, unless I am lost in the comments section Lates is May 2013?). Where does one post books in need of review? Where does one find books that need review?

Kellie Harrington | 7 comments Tell me about your book or books i may be able to review them in a couple weeks if they appeal to me

Adam Santo (LocoDuc) | 2 comments Good morning! I'm Adam Santo, a little known author making a big splash ... somewhere. If you felt the wake of my writing cannonball, there are towels stacked on my lounge chair near the swimming pool entrance for your convenience.

Lauren Harris (laurenharris) | 3 comments Hey all! I'm Lauren Harris. I write fantasy, mostly young adult, and am the fantasy book review columnist for Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show. I'm also the co-creator and MC of Pendragon Variety: A Genre Writing Podcast.

I've actually just released my first indie book, a humorous YA Paranormal novella with elements of mystery and romance, which is called EXORCISING AARON NGUYEN. As it's my first, I obviously don't have a large audience--some from podcasting, but that's about the extent of it, I'm afraid. I'd love to get a few more reviews on GR/Amazon/Smashwords for anyone who's willing!

Definitely willing to read and review others' work on GR/A/Smsh as well. :)

Abby Vandiver | 4 comments Hi, I'm Abby and I published my debut novel, In the Beginning this past June and I am always looking for reviews. My book is a mystery/sci-fi that mixes fact with fiction. Check it out:

In the Beginning by Abby L. Vandiver

message 23: by Dariya (last edited Sep 10, 2013 01:09AM) (new)

Dariya Wilcox | 1 comments Hello, I'm Dariya Wilcox, and my e-book is The Cult. It was published in July, priced £1.53 on Amazon. Looking for reviews, please. It's a thriller with lots of violence and sex. There's also some nice romance, just to balance things out.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cult-eboo...

Brenda Hiatt | 1 comments Hi! I'm fairly new to Goodreads and just discovered this group. I'm Brenda Hiatt. I've written/published a bunch of historical romances (and one time travel) and am now releasing my very first young adult novel, a science fiction romance, STARSTRUCK. Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt

Writing YA brought the FUN back to writing for me, so I'm beyond excited about it! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Curt Rude (goodreadscomcurtrude) | 1 comments Kudos Stephanie for this discussion. I haveta ask. How can a wife and mother write so many stories? I feel spoiled. You have a bunch of stories out there. They all are well designed. I like the eye catching wings and the dark tones established with When Angels Fall. The glass of red wine - or is it - Blood Thirst? I loved it. I like bumping into other tortured souls i.e. authors. You're an inspiration!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Half Breed (other topics)
The Red Gate (other topics)
The Gatekeepers (other topics)
Home (other topics)
Troll (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Adam Santo (other topics)