Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Scarlet
YA Books > Scarlet

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3553 comments Mod
Here you can discuss anything and all things Scarlet. Warning, there may be spoilers posted so if you haven't read it or are currently reading it, be cautious.

Jake Chapman | 1 comments I have finished Cinder, and I would really like to read Scarlet.

Shawna (sfulton08) Just started Scarlet last night. So far so good, although I was really sad the book didn't start out with Cinder, but I'm excited to get to the point where Scarlet and Cinder meet. I really love the writing and as with Cinder, I just don't want to put it down.

Manda Kelley (allhailsnape) | 5 comments I wasn't as big of a fan of Scarlet as Cinder. I gave Cinder 5 stars and Scarlet 4.

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mullins (Briallaschannel) | 12 comments Was the book good at all? I want to read the series but I already have a HUGE stacks of books I have to read, and I want to know is they are worth reading.

Manda Kelley (allhailsnape) | 5 comments Jenna wrote: "Was the book good at all? I want to read the series but I already have a HUGE stacks of books I have to read, and I want to know is they are worth reading."

I loved Cinder. Scarlet wasn't as good but it was good.

Elle | 57 comments I'm at the half way point in Scarlett and so far I really like it. Can't wait to see where it goes from here...

Kristina | 53 comments Is Scarlet out???????????????????????
I had no idea.

message 9: by E.C. (new)

E.C. Adams (ECAdams) | 68 comments Great read.

message 10: by E.C. (new)

E.C. Adams (ECAdams) | 68 comments However, I prefer Cinder.

message 11: by Elle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle | 57 comments Loved it right up until the very end... But 2014 for the next one? Really!?!

Amanda (Amandafoxy) | 46 comments Am just over half way and finding that it's even better than Cinder (not often the second book is better than the first - in my opinion).

Donna | 1432 comments I started Cinder last night & am just about done with it. Can't put it down. So Scarlet is good too? Guess I'll be starting that tonight. :)

Carol Nicolas | 49 comments I loved Cinder and Scarlet! Cinder: What a fun story! I loved how Marissa Meyer took an old fairy tale and made it exciting and new again, with a cyborg Cinderella, an evil Queen, a handsome prince, the selfish stepmother, and even a missing shoe -- I mean, foot. I stayed up half the night reading this book. Can't wait to read Scarlet. Cinder’s story continues in the second book of the Lunar Chronicles, but now we are introduced to Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, and nothing is as it seems. I didn’t get anything done today, just had to finish the book. I loved Scarlet’s character, how bold and gutsy she is. I can’t wait for the next book in the series. I want to know how this is going to resolve, and I really hope that the good guys are going to live happily ever after. I can’t stand leaving poor Prince Kai in the lurch.

Marrie *I Only Date Fictional Boys* I just bought Scarlet and am so excited to read it. I loved Cinder!

Carol Nicolas | 49 comments Elle wrote: "Loved it right up until the very end... But 2014 for the next one? Really!?!"

I know! I wish it was out already. That's the hard part about sequels. At least Marissa Meyer has a good ending to each book.

unread topics | mark unread