City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion


70 views
Jace or Edward or Eddy Moon

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.D. Field Personally my favourite is Jace. he's just the coolest and funniest. I probably shouldn't choose him, because I invented Eddy Moon, but hey. he's a sweet boy with a lot on his mind...
(If you don't know Eddy the book with him in it is free today and tomorrow Song to Wake to (Levels, # 1) by J.D. Field


J.D. Field None of them is perfect, though. Jace takes life too seriously as well.


Sarah Don't know eddy, but the other 2 r hard to pick out of, love them both for totally different reasons! Seriously have to weigh the pros and cons. Hmmmm...... Though I love Edward, think jace has my vote, way better sense of humor.


Sophie I love Jace more than Edward, and haven't heard of Eddy. Sorry, but Shadowhunters win over vampires every time :)


Gabby Love Jace and thanks for the heads-up about the book!!!


Daisy97 Zajicek What book is Eddy from?


Allison Chan Sarah wrote: "Don't know eddy, but the other 2 r hard to pick out of, love them both for totally different reasons! Seriously have to weigh the pros and cons. Hmmmm...... Though I love Edward, think jace has my ..."

Haha I agree :)


Nurlely J.D. wrote: "Personally my favourite is Jace. he's just the coolest and funniest. I probably shouldn't choose him, because I invented Eddy Moon, but hey. he's a sweet boy with a lot on his mind...
(If you don't..."


Thanks for the excerpt. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to read your book, so I can not compare Eddy with Jace.

I can not compare The Mortal Instruments with Twilight for me to compare the characters in them. I consider TMI as one of my fave fantasy series, while I put Twilight under my romance novels.


Sophie I just read "Song to Wake to" and I thought it was really great - but it hasn't changed my previous choice. I am still Jace all the way :)

But, if I had to choose out of Edward and Eddy, I'd choose Eddy. Sorry Twilight, but I've just never been a fan :(


message 10: by J.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.D. Field Daisy97 wrote: "What book is Eddy from?"

he's from song to wake to. it's free on amazon today...
http://www.amazon.com/Song-Wake-Level...


Terryann Sorry I can't pick between either characters. I love them both. Who's Eddy Moon?


message 12: by J.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.D. Field Sophie wrote: "I just read "Song to Wake to" and I thought it was really great - but it hasn't changed my previous choice. I am still Jace all the way :)

But, if I had to choose out of Edward and Eddy, I'd choos..."


I'm glad you liked it. I understand completely. Eddy's got his qualities, but jace is pretty awesome. Don't worry. I'm making my boys much sharper in the sequels... :)


message 13: by J.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.D. Field Terryann wrote: "Sorry I can't pick between either characters. I love them both. Who's Eddy Moon?"

Eddy is a character in

Song to Wake to

he's a serious young man, very focussed on doing the right thing. My next heroes are going to be a bit naughtier...


Sara Herondale-Daughter of Poseidon Is that even a question??? Jace all the way.:)


Nurlely Sara wrote: "Is that even a question??? Jace all the way.:)"

It can be a question. And to be fair, you need to know those characters well enough to compare them and make your choice, not before that.

Unless you have decided not to care about other characters but Jace.


Gabriel Don't know about Eddy, but Jace is the BEST!
Luv you Jace!!!


Reyhaneh Jace. The end


Ashley While Edward is busy sparkling, Jace has already viciously and brutally sliced and diced evil creatures around the world. :) So, in conclusion, Jace wins. :)


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

City of Bones (other topics)
Song to Wake to (other topics)