!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
This topic is about Unravel Me
Our Monthly Reads > Unravel Me - February 2013

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (last edited Feb 02, 2013 09:45AM) (new) - added it

Patrick (Patrick_Castro) | 1576 comments Mod
description

Goodreads Summary:
tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.

Who's excited for this one!! I really can't wait to pick up the book! I'm dying to know what happens, since Shatter Me was epic! Team Adam or Team Warner?

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 220 comments Oh I'm definitely Team Adam! I also can't wait to read this one!

Kathy | 23 comments I'm so excited, and Warner is evil, demented and vile...just sayin'...Adam is so sweet and I can't wait for Juliette to kick Warner's butt!!!

message 4: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Jenny wrote: "Oh I'm definitely Team Adam! I also can't wait to read this one!"

Kathy wrote: "I'm so excited, and Warner is evil, demented and vile...just sayin'...Adam is so sweet and I can't wait for Juliette to kick Warner's butt!!!"

I can't wait for it too! I just pre-ordered mine on the Book Depository and I'm excited to read it! Shatter Me was so good!

I also heard so crazy good stuff on Chapter 62!!

Kathy | 23 comments I've had mine copy pre-ordered since late summer, I can hardly stand it already.

I love crazy good stuff!!!! hahahaha ;)

message 6: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Kathy wrote: "I've had mine copy pre-ordered since late summer, I can hardly stand it already.

I love crazy good stuff!!!! hahahaha ;)"

LOL! Me too! I'm not sure if it's a Warner scene or not

Gabriella (gabybooks) I'm team warner since the first book, I finished the book feb 5th... it was SSSSOOOOO good!

message 8: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Gabriella wrote: "I'm team warner since the first book, I finished the book feb 5th... it was SSSSOOOOO good!"

Ooh! I can't wait!! I heard lots of stuff with Kenji, do you think something could happen?

Gabriella (gabybooks) Patrick wrote: "Gabriella wrote: "I'm team warner since the first book, I finished the book feb 5th... it was SSSSOOOOO good!"

Ooh! I can't wait!! I heard lots of stuff with Kenji, do you think something could ha..."

I couldn't say I meant to say I've read the second book since feb 5th!! Oopssss !! My bookstore put it out feb 1rst by accident! You need to read it!

message 10: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Ooh!! I just got the book! I can't wait to read it! Chapter 62, which I sneak and read, is so freaking amazing!!

Kathy | 23 comments Patrick wrote: "Ooh!! I just got the book! I can't wait to read it! Chapter 62, which I sneak and read, is so freaking amazing!!"

Now you make me want a peek LOL ;D

Gabriella (gabybooks) Kathy wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Ooh!! I just got the book! I can't wait to read it! Chapter 62, which I sneak and read, is so freaking amazing!!"

Now you make me want a peek LOL ;D"

DON'T PEAK :)

Kathy | 23 comments Gabriella wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Ooh!! I just got the book! I can't wait to read it! Chapter 62, which I sneak and read, is so freaking amazing!!"

DON'T PEAK :)"

LOL I'm going to read it very very soon cause I can't stand not to know what happens any more! :D

message 14: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Kathy wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Ooh!! I just got the book! I can't wait to read it! Chapter 62, which I sneak and read, is so freaking amazing!!"

LOL! I actually peeked just a little! :)

Kathy | 23 comments Patrick wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Oh I'm definitely Team Adam! I also can't wait to read this one!"

Kathy wrote: "I'm so excited, and Warner is evil, demented and vile...just sayin'...Adam is so sweet and I can't wai..."

Oh my gosh!!! Chapter 62 was on FIRE!! My nook was smoking and my fingers were singed is was so freaking HOT!!! It was sooo good. :)

message 16: by Patrick, The One That is Between Pages.. (new) - added it

Kathy wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Oh I'm definitely Team Adam! I also can't wait to read this one!"

Kathy wrote: "I'm so excited, and Warner is evil, demented and vile...just sayin'...Adam is so sweet..."

I totally agree! It was so intense and amazing all at the same time! Unravel Me was just so amazing! Tahereh Mafi is just so skilled with what she does, it's perfection!! :)

unread topics | mark unread