Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Everbound (Everneath, #2)
This topic is about Everbound
Reading Buddies > Buddy Reads: EVERBOUND

Comments (showing 1-50 of 56) (56 new)    post a comment »

Sylvia  | 12841 comments Mod
Okay peoples...a few of us wanted to buddy read this together and thought we would start a thread for it ... we will start this I'm thinking Monday 4th February..so who wants in??

Sara | 840 comments I am in! Monday is excellent so I can finish a few other books I started:)

Should give me plenty of time to finish Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) and Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5) .. I'm excited ... who else wanted to buddy read this??

Sara | 840 comments Idk. They had it in another group starting this past Monday, but I had too many others to finish first. The other group is always in a hurry to start right away. I need time, people LOL

LOL me time .. I always need more time

Sara | 840 comments Well hopefully others will see this and join in:-)

I think they will ... well fingers crossed they will LOL

Okay I can't start this until I've finished Unravel Me (The Juliette Chronicles, #2) I'm on page 124 and I can't think of reading anything else ATM this book is consuming me ... Maybe I'll be done by your Monday but I might need a day or two more...is that cool by you Sara??

Sara | 840 comments Sylvia (Heinzypop) wrote: "Okay I can't start this until I've finished Unravel Me (The Juliette Chronicles, #2) I'm on page 124 and I can't think of reading anything else ATM this book is consuming me ... Maybe I'll be done by your M..."

I am soooo jealous you get to read Unravel Me!! Stop! I can wait another day. Just tell me when. Except on Tuesday I may quit to read Unravel Me LOL

Sara wrote: "Sylvia (Heinzypop) wrote: "Okay I can't start this until I've finished Unravel Me (The Juliette Chronicles, #2) I'm on page 124 and I can't think of reading anything else ATM this book is consuming me ... M..."

Okay we shall both read Unravel Me first then get to this as soon as we are done!! It's the only way cause I won't be able to concentrate on anything else till I've finished reading Unravel Me

Sara | 840 comments I can't even get Unravel Me for 2 more days! How about Wednesday?

Sara wrote: "I can't even get Unravel Me for 2 more days! How about Wednesday?"

I should be done with Unravel Me by then so yes Wednesday sounds great :) hope you get it on release day

Sara | 840 comments Sylvia (Heinzypop) wrote: "Sara wrote: "I can't even get Unravel Me for 2 more days! How about Wednesday?"

I should be done with Unravel Me by then so yes Wednesday sounds great :) hope you get it on release day"

I will probably be awake and buy it at midnight:)

Sara wrote: "Sylvia (Heinzypop) wrote: "Sara wrote: "I can't even get Unravel Me for 2 more days! How about Wednesday?"

I should be done with Unravel Me by then so yes Wednesday sounds great :) hope you get it..."

Oh woot

Sara | 840 comments Are we starting this tomorrow? Or tonight for me at bedtime, or do you have another day in mind? I am almost done with Unravel Me and then I am going to go see Warm Bodies to chill out.

Ok it's Wednesday for me now and I will be probably starting it tonight once the kids are in bed ... I want to read the novella first and that shouldn't take me too long both boys are in school today .. just going to prep dinner and get it started before I have to go and get them ... so sounds good to me :)

Sara | 840 comments Good. I will start as soon as I finish you know what.

Oh you might need a moment to breathe after Unravel Me LOL

Sara | 840 comments Then maybe in my morning:)

Good idea then :)

Sara | 840 comments Decided to get a few chapters in before sleep, and I am a little surprised by what Nikki just did. Just didn't expect it so early on. I just got to chapter 4.

Can you believe I have not started yet LOL fell asleep trying to read the novella ... think I'll just dive into this and do the novella as I read this LOL

Sara | 840 comments LOL Just finish the novella. I got to scrub my house today so you have time to catch up:)

Awe thanks Sara I starting reading the first chapter of Everbound and fell asleep with the kindle banging me in the face lol must be telling me I'm tired

Sara | 840 comments It is now lunch time and I have nothing done:) so you have plenty of time to catch up. I am starting to clean now. You would think my kids were raised in a barn.

LOL I did that yesterday ... scrubbed the house and I think that's what tired me out and I couldn't read...got therapy sessions today for my 3 year old and then home for only a couple of hours then off again so here's hoping I get to read too LOL

Sara | 840 comments It is just one of those days.

Sara wrote: "It is just one of those days."

LOL it really is and I think I'm still on an Unravel Me high

Sara | 840 comments We will get through it eventually. I am going to read here soon. Got to see what happens after she pulled the stupid in chapt 3. Hopefully it turns out not as stupid as I am thinking.

Sara | 840 comments And I would finish the novella first because it explains what Cole was up to and you may need it.

message 31: by Sylvia (last edited Feb 06, 2013 02:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Okay thanks Hun I will finish that first then get straight onto the book

Sara | 840 comments I saw we were at the same percent so I am going to continue reading sometime today. Man my brain is so distracted. I was glad chapter four fixed her stupidity. Now for a good plan:)

LOL I know I found totally understand her desperation but seriously work it out first I hate how she doesn't listen but I suppose it's hard to trust Cole .. He needs to show her something solid to gain her trust lol I'll be reading lightly today too ... Well I hope too man it's been a crazy hectic week

Sara | 840 comments Yes. Cole needs to do something besides say he will be waiting when all is said and done with Jack. And I feel Nikki is acting out of desperation. First she is thinking she can't leave to hurt her dad again...and then she jumps in the hole at the gas station. Hmm. Her head is not on straight. LOL

Sara | 840 comments And I am seriously hoping for more romance somewhere. I don't care which guy it is with:) just someone give me something;)

Yeah she really isn't thinking straight at the moment and needs to step back a bit and calm down ... And yes we need more romance, something, anything lol after CHAPTER 62 we will never be the same again LOL

Sara | 840 comments I know! It totally ruined every book from now on! I am not much for erotica, but Unravel Me was perfectly how I like my books;)

Ooh I don't mind some naughty books it I prefer the tension rather than the act ;)

Sara | 840 comments I love tension:)

Me too RAWR LOL

Sara | 840 comments Alright. My eyes will not stay open so I am going to sleep still stuck at 20% with the goal to finish tomorrow:)

Okay I'll see if I can reach that or more :) night

Okay I finished this!!! I couldn't put it down once I hit 25% and it took off like rocket...and the ending..gah what in the hell did Cole do?? LOL I thought he redeemed himself and then he goes and betrays Nikki like that ... I'm so shocked actually but I should of figured he would stop at nothing LOL I'm off to write my review

Sara | 840 comments Lol! I am almost done. I stayed up until 2am or so, but didn't finish yet. I agree with it taking off. I am loving it right now. I will finish soon here, and what about Cole??? Dang it...you have me worried!!

I'm not saying anything else till you are finished lol then we can discuss everything

Sara | 840 comments Just found out who the queen is. Didn't expect that.

Oh yeah, neither did I but I like that though, totally genius ... so you are not far off the end then EEEPPPP

Sara | 840 comments Oh my !!!! I can not believe what just happened! I am not done yet bu Nikki is back in the gas station place so I know you understand my disbelief right now.

Sara | 840 comments Oh my gosh!! I am in total shock right now!! The last 10% of this book had so many twists. I am at a loss for words for this ending! Going to write a review now.

I completely understand what you mean at being in disbelief and having no words...can you believe it!! It was a perfect ending I thought it was too good to be true..and then Cole *shakes head* very evil what he did but I can totally see why he did it but still LOL

Are you curious as to why Jack has gotten bigger?

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ten Tiny Breaths (other topics)
Neverfall (other topics)
Unravel Me (other topics)