Love Inspired Books discussion

Texas K-9 Unit

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1029 comments Mod
Who's reading the Texas K-9 Unit miniseries?

Editor Emily Rodmell shared all 6 covers on our Facebook page, so I hope you'll stop by and check them out!

https://www.facebook.com/LoveInspired...

We'd love to hear what you think of the series! Great heroes and dogs, how can you go wrong?

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 44 comments Ohhh, thanks for sharing this.....I LOVE dogs and love when they are in a story! Going to go check them out!

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 252 comments I am going to get all four books!

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Sparkes (WendySparkes) | 11 comments I'm collecting them - haven't started reading yet though.
I have Tracking Justice by Shirlee McCoy & have pre-ordered Detection Mission by Margaret Daley. When I heard last year that this series was coming out I thought it sounded great & one to collect!

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 2 comments I have the first 2 and will add the other 4 as they come out. I really like the series books,and also any with animals. Have always admired the K-9 units here in our area.

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail (Koalabear3) | 53 comments I am going to have to check out these books. I love reading series and these sound pretty interesting. Thanks everyone!

message 7: by Belle (new)

Belle Calhoune (BelleC) | 22 comments These covers are amazing. I am looking forward to this series.

message 8: by Love Inspired (new)

Wendy, I'm waiting to read mine too... I like to collect them and devour them all at once. Does anyone else do that?

Cheryl, I have great admiration for K9 units as well. SUCH important tools!

Dream

message 9: by Gail (new)

Gail (Koalabear3) | 53 comments I just ordered the first two in the series from Harlequin yesterday along with a couple of the new series Kiss. Looking forward to reading them.

message 10: by Love Inspired (new)

Oh cool Gail! I'm really eager to read the new KISS books as well. I know they're sexier, but I do like trying new things. :)

I have the first K-9 unit book, with the second on order, but I'm really trying to hold off. Still, I have that first book sitting here, taunting me... reeead me... reeeeeead me!!

Dream

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 27 comments Love Inspired wrote: "Wendy, I'm waiting to read mine too... I like to collect them and devour them all at once. Does anyone else do that?

Dream"

That's the way I read continuities as well Dream. I understand the hard part about waiting for all of them. Lucky I have plenty of books to keep me entertained while I wait. Plus I will be judging a few contests in the next few months so I will be reading those books first.

message 12: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) | 103 comments I just started Shirlee's book! I love the dog, Justice!!!!!

message 13: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Sparkes (WendySparkes) | 11 comments Love Inspired wrote: "Wendy, I'm waiting to read mine too... I like to collect them and devour them all at once. Does anyone else do that?

Dream"

Yes, that's how I prefer to read continuties. And yes, it's hard to wait, especially as they look such a great set, but like Laura, I do have plenty of books to keep me entertained in the meantime!

Laura wrote: "Plus I will be judging a few contests in the next few months so I will be reading those books first."

Laura, that sounds like fun - hope you have a great time!

message 14: by Gail (new)

Gail (Koalabear3) | 53 comments Not sure if I will like the Kiss ones or not but they were only $2.07 thru harlequin (I think that was the price) and free shipping on my order. I try to wait until I get all the books for a series but it is hard to do especially if there are 6 books in the series. I do have plenty to read so I can probably wait for the other 2 books to come out and than read them all together. Happy Reading everyone!

message 15: by Love Inspired (new)

You can also get a free KISS book with this offer:
Visit your local Kmart from JAN 27th thru FEB 14th - buy one 11oz bag of HERSHEY'S Valentine Kisses & get 1 FREE Harlequin KISS book!! http://bit.ly/VcO23o

Dream

message 16: by Gail (new)

Gail (Koalabear3) | 53 comments Thanks for the info...I will have to check it out.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tracking Justice (other topics)
Detection Mission (other topics)