Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

What is your favorite house?

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

TotalWhovian TARDIS girl RAVENCLAW!!!!!!

вełłαтяıχ  ¤¤ "αℓωαуѕ." Ravenclaw is the best. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Cara Ravenclaw. I like Gryffindor's, but totally Ravenclaw

message 4: by Molotov (new)

Molotov Hufflepuff. Despite their reputation as the "leftover" house, I feel like they have the traits I value the most in people: tolerance, loyalty, hard working, kind, compassionate, fair, etc. I value the other houses' traits too, but not as much as I value these.

Sophie Ravenclaw. I am a Ravenclaw on Pottermore (whoo!) and we are awesome. Knowledge will Prevail, guys :)

But I love Griffindor too. If I wasn't Ravenclaw, I would totally be Griffindor. R & G values are a combination of what I value in my life - knowledge meets courage.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Gravendor

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cross between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor ;)

Sophie Lol figured :)

Smita Ravenclaw

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenclaw and Slytherin; who says that just because you are ambitious and cunning makes you evil?

Rahul Nath Slytherin all the way. Ambition and cunning and the edginess. The snakes are definitely the best house.

Calsi I really like Ravenclaw (knowledge is power), Gryffindor (for bravery and courage) and Slytherin because well.. that house is bloody EPIC.

Kirstine Nielsen I'm a true Ravenclaw :)

message 14: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Rodrigues Slytherin of course!!! The others are just boring and Gryffindor have been very scrutinized.

Mitali I am a Ravenclaw through and through. I also have a soft spot for Hufflepuff. Gryffindor is highly overrated, IMO, and I'm indifferent to Slytherin.

Isaglz Ravenclaw

Mickey Dee Ravenclaw & Slytherin!

Kelsey Zielke Gryffindor!

Tyler Harris Slytherin all the way, only the best get in no mudbloods

Paula Gryffindor. Just seems to have more talented people.

message 21: by Ida (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ida THE HOUSE OF AWESOME!! Womping Willows anyone?

I'm a Gryffindor, but Huffelpuff has a special place in my heart. They accept everyone into their house.

message 22: by Sara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sara I prefer Gryffindor but i like Ravenclaw 2!

Summer Leppanen I'm a big advocate for Hufflepuff. I always feel like they are under appreciated.

TotalWhovian TARDIS girl Sophie wrote: "Ravenclaw. I am a Ravenclaw on Pottermore (whoo!) and we are awesome. Knowledge will Prevail, guys :)

But I love Griffindor too. If I wasn't Ravenclaw, I would totally be Griffindor. R & G values ..."

What is your username for Pottermore maybe were friends on it
I am
DraconisHolly21398
AKA: Chameleon

Hafsa i like gryffindor but on pottermore i got sorted to slytherin

Summer Leppanen Most people I know have thought I would be in Ravenclaw, or that they could see any house BUT Slytherin, except this one friend of mine who was insisting that I would be in Slytherin, probably because I'm kind of mean to him. I got sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore. I was shocked, but have learned to embrace it.

Griffin P. Ravenclaw. Gryffindor's too showy.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (other topics)