The Not-So Austen Bookclub discussion

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Scarlet
Books of 2013 > Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new) - added it

Booknut (booknut101) | 4574 comments Mod
Discuss the upcoming book in the 'Lunar Chronicles' series!!

message 2: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda | 1851 comments I am also very excited about this book, as i LOVED Cinder and thought that it was just fantastic! Her creation was totally inspired and so i predict great things for Marissa Meyer.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 424 comments I am so excited about it, I've been waiting for ages!!!!

Melissa | 863 comments I felt so bad for Cinder at the end of Cinder..(That seems weird phrasing it like that, doesn't it?) anyway I thought it was such a shame Kai kinda turned against her

message 5: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new) - added it

Melissa wrote: "I felt so bad for Cinder at the end of Cinder..(That seems weird phrasing it like that, doesn't it?) anyway I thought it was such a shame Kai kinda turned against her"

I couldn't agree more. I expected him to have more faith in her :(

Melissa | 863 comments Once he gets over her being Lunar (and he will. Or else I will find a way to smack him so hard he forgets she is Lunar) everything will be perfect though. He was looking for her before he knew who she was and they do have genuine feelings for each other so it all works out.

message 7: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new) - added it

Melissa wrote: "Once he gets over her being Lunar (and he will. Or else I will find a way to smack him so hard he forgets she is Lunar) everything will be perfect though. He was looking for her before he knew who ..."

I hope they get together!!

message 8: by Aiashine (new) - added it

Aiashine (aiashineshin) | 47 comments I want more of Cinder and Prince Kai :(

Melissa | 863 comments Aiashine wrote: "I want more of Cinder and Prince Kai :("

Me too, and I hope that nasty queen doesn't warp Kai or turn him more against Cinder than he already is.

Elevetha  | 444 comments SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

message 11: by H99 (new) - rated it 5 stars

H99 | 1386 comments Agreed.

message 12: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new) - added it

Only a few more days!!

Elevetha  | 444 comments 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, more like 3 because my UPS man probably won't get here till....AFTERNOON!!! *SOB*

Elevetha  | 444 comments Starting it!!

unread topics | mark unread