Mrs. Gallagher's Book Group discussion

Water for Elephants
This topic is about Water for Elephants
Book Reveiw

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Moriah Pickard | 3 comments Water For Elephants is a wonderful book.This book was full of romance, violence, sadness, and humor.The book is told by the main character, Jacob Jankowski. The book alternates between two points of view, the 23 year old Jacob and the 93 year old Jacob. The 23 year old Jacob's story begins when he is forced to leave home. He ends up jumping on to the train containing "The Benzini Brothers Circus". The rest of his story focuses on the adventures and romance he experiences while travelling with the circus. Meanwhile, the 93 year old Jacob tells of his life at the nursing home and looking back on the past.I loved this book. It was written very well and keeps you turning pages. I would suggest this book to anyone who enjoys a good book. although, this book does have some mature content. Not so much as to make it an uncomfortable read, but I would not suggest this to anyone who is uncomfortable reading any mature content. As for the ending, I was very happy with how both of the endings turned out.

unread topics | mark unread