HarperCollins International discussion

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
This topic is about Unravel Me
Tahereh Mafi is coming to Manila!

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine So exciting! She'll be over in the Philippines to sign at National in the first week of March. I'll make sure to share all the details.

message 2: by Louisse (new)

Louisse Ang | 9 comments Eeeep! So excited!!

Eunice  S. (graceunice) | 2 comments Omg so exciting!!!

Jesselle (jvillegas) | 5 comments This is so cool! I look forward to Tahereh's signing!

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) (janusvielle) | 3 comments Yay!!!!! ^_^

Matthew (MatthewBurgos) | 2 comments Gus! Finally! I have to ready myself! Eeek! XD

Lex (Fastidious Reader) (lexiechan) | 3 comments yay! I'll definitely go! :)

blackplume | 3 comments can't wait to see her in person :)

Nobonita (perrytheplatypus1102) | 9 comments Good luck,Philippinos!I'm jealous! >.<

Michelle Sedeño (michellesedeno) | 3 comments So excited!!!! :D
Count me in!!!

message 11: by Janus Vielle (last edited Feb 05, 2013 06:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) (janusvielle) | 3 comments I'm all hyped up about this! So excited!!! :D

message 12: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate (The Bookaholic Blurbs) | 13 comments see you guys!!

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Thank you for posting, Janus! National is so amazing with author events!

Madeleine (madeleinemoonrise) | 12 comments Lucky!! I wish I could meet her!! I haven't read Unravel me yet but Shatter Me is one of my all time favorites! I'm glad I joined this group!

message 15: by Gem (new)

Gem Tupaz | 2 comments Do we have to buy anything or can we just go there? :)

Lex (Fastidious Reader) (lexiechan) | 3 comments You should have her book. :) That is bought in either National bookstore or Powerbooks. :)

message 17: by Gem (new)

Gem Tupaz | 2 comments Oh. Ok thanks!!! :)

message 18: by Christine (new)

Christine I wish I could be there!

message 19: by Miguel (new) - added it

Miguel :Bookpanda: (bookopanda) | 7 comments Ooh! We can't wait! We made a fan account of Shatter Me for the Philippines and to show our support! (@ShatterMePH) We'll be live tweeting during the event with the help of @amaterasureads! :D

message 20: by Miguel (new) - added it

Miguel :Bookpanda: (bookopanda) | 7 comments We really appreciate this with all the signing events, contests and giveaways! We love you so much, HarperCollins!

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Thank you so much, Paperworm and Kai and everyone else involved in making this event spectacular! We'll make sure to retweet!

message 22: by Miguel (new) - added it

Miguel :Bookpanda: (bookopanda) | 7 comments Thank you! :)

message 23: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate (The Bookaholic Blurbs) | 13 comments See you guys,

Kai (Amaterasu Reads) (amaterasureads) | 19 comments *waves at everyone* Hello! I'll be live tweeting using the Shatter Me Philippines account. I've also been invited to a forum/Q&A before the signing so if any of you have questions for Tahereh, I can ask them for you! Just leave a comment here! :)

message 25: by Christine (new)

Christine This is amazing, Kai! We'll be re-tweeting and ask the Harper imprints to retweet as well. Everyone, send your questions to Kai - maybe Tahereh will send greetings to you!

Kai (Amaterasu Reads) wrote: "*waves at everyone* Hello! I'll be live tweeting using the Shatter Me Philippines account. I've also been invited to a forum/Q&A before the signing so if any of you have questions for Tahereh, I ca..."

Kai (Amaterasu Reads) (amaterasureads) | 19 comments Hi Christine! Thanks, I'm actually nervous. I can't believe I'll be meeting Tahereh in person, she's one of my favorite authors. I might end up fawning over her and her books. :)

Send your questions, everyone! I'll try my best to ask them all to Tahereh!

Kai (Amaterasu Reads) (amaterasureads) | 19 comments Hi Christine! Thanks, I'm actually nervous. I can't believe I'll be meeting Tahereh in person, she's one of my favorite authors. I might end up fawning over her and her books. :)

Send your questions, everyone! I'll try my best to ask them all to Tahereh!

Jesselle (jvillegas) | 5 comments Hi guys! I'll also meet Tahereh in person when she comes to Manila! I'll interview her for a teen magazine. Also feel free to send your questions for Tahereh to me. :)

message 29: by Christine (new)

Christine Wow! Jesselle, that's fantastic! Which magazine do you write for?

Jesselle wrote: "Hi guys! I'll also meet Tahereh in person when she comes to Manila! I'll interview her for a teen magazine. Also feel free to send your questions for Tahereh to me. :)"

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine She'll love you, I'm sure! Kai (Amaterasu Reads) wrote: "Hi Christine! Thanks, I'm actually nervous. I can't believe I'll be meeting Tahereh in person, she's one of my favorite authors. I might end up fawning over her and her books. :)

Send your questio..."

Jesselle (jvillegas) | 5 comments Thanks, Christine! I'm a contributing writer for Candy magazine. :)

Christine wrote: "Wow! Jesselle, that's fantastic! Which magazine do you write for?

message 32: by Lyra (new) - added it

Lyra Gill (lyra_gill) | 2 comments I'm lucky enough to be invited to forum with Tahereh too - I'm so excited to meet her! :)

Michelle Sedeño (michellesedeno) | 3 comments Jesselle wrote: "Thanks, Christine! I'm a contributing writer for Candy magazine. :)

Christine wrote: "Wow! Jesselle, that's fantastic! Which magazine do you write for?"

I'm a Candy girl! :D
Hope to meet you at the signing, Jesselle! :D

message 34: by Faye, la Patata (new)

Faye, la Patata (fayemat) | 1 comments Frack, seriously?! This is awesome :D I'll make sure to buy her books soon so I can get them signed :)

message 35: by Miguel (new) - added it

Miguel :Bookpanda: (bookopanda) | 7 comments The event was amazing!

message 36: by Janus Vielle (last edited Mar 02, 2013 03:45PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) (janusvielle) | 3 comments This was so much fun! I had a great time!

message 37: by Christine (new)

Christine What a great picture! Thank you for posting, Janus! Janus Vielle wrote: "This was so much fun! I had a great time!
"

message 38: by Kai (Amaterasu Reads) (last edited Mar 04, 2013 02:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kai (Amaterasu Reads) (amaterasureads) | 19 comments Best author signing ever! Can Tahereh come back for a Book 3 signing please? (Will have a recap post on the blog soon!)

Michelle Sedeño (michellesedeno) | 3 comments I agree with Kai--I want Tahereh back and hug her for reals! :D <3

Tiffany (readbreatheread) | 2 comments ditto ^^
The signing was awesome.

Jesselle (jvillegas) | 5 comments I had a great time interviewing Tahereh! She's awesome! I hope she'll come back to Manila. :)

message 42: by Louisse (new)

Louisse Ang | 9 comments I agree! Best book signing ever. And the blogger forum was so fun!! :D

unread topics | mark unread