Divergent discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Other Characters > Christina

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) | 300 comments Mod
What do you think about her? Her best characteristics? Her worst characteristics?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked her, actually. I liked her attitude about everything, though how she acted in Insurgent was a little...Idk, irritating I guess.

message 3: by The Mighty Katara (last edited Jan 14, 2013 08:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The Mighty Katara | 95 comments Really? I thought she was better in Insurgent... she had a little more depth to her character. (And she was more kick-butt :P)

message 4: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) | 300 comments Mod
I thought she was better in Insurgent, too. I love how she forgave Tris for killing Will faster than I thought she would. This is definitely an honorable act!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But that's what I didn't like (the forgiving Tris thing)! I thought the forgiving was sort of inhumanly fast. And she didn't act like she had in Divergent-at least not to me. It seemed like her character changed into another person within the span of one book.

The Mighty Katara | 95 comments Good point Livvy. Although, I have to say that I disagree. She was angry at Tris for a while, and she was hanging out with Cara, because she didn't know why Tris would kill Will. After Marlene dies, Christina finally understands why Tris did what she did. I think that incident sort of made it easier to forgive Tris.

unread topics | mark unread