Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy question

What was your favorite Paranormal Series?
Melina Melina Jan 11, 2013 11:30AM
I have to say I really loved the Vampire Academy Series! I hope this discussion gives me some books to add to my collection!! What was your favorite???

deleted member Apr 05, 2013 08:48PM   1 vote
Mine has to be Maximum Ride though I didn't like the last few...
I just really loved the characters!

deleted member Jan 17, 2013 09:01PM   1 vote
Vampire Academy, no doubt. I've read it several times and I love it:) ROSE FOREVER!

For me it's J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, followed by Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters

Melina I just started the BDB, on chapter 6 already!! Loving it!
Mar 04, 2013 05:32AM

Night huntress, mercy Thompson, Kate Daniels, Chicagoland vampires, black dagger brotherhood, the parasol protectorate, I could go on and on, I have loads of favs

The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Covenant Series and i'm currently reading Vampire Academy and it's amazing! :)

VA, TMI and TID :)

i enjoyed the first 3 books for vampire academy. i cant read about rose looking for dimitri... but i will.

depending on age level the black dagger brotherhood series by j.r. ward is good.

then there is the night huntress series featuring cat and bones by jeaniene frost.

there is also house of night series which is about vampires in a school setting. this has a total different take on the vampire lore.

Melina I love the Night Huntress Series! Read em all :)
Jan 18, 2013 09:04AM

Angie Elle (last edited Jan 11, 2013 11:39AM ) Jan 11, 2013 11:39AM   0 votes
I really enjoyed reading the Dark-Hunter books from Sherrilyn Kenyon. The first ten or so were fresh and original.

I had to quit reading them after a while, because I felt like it was the same male character over and over again, but I loved the first ten books. They were definitely worth reading, especially Zarek's book, Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #4; Were-Hunter, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

My favorite is Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward.

a great series to start is the moon series by Lori Handeland.

The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney. It is most awesome. I love it.

The Vampire Academy series is on the list of favorites. I loved Richelle Mead's Succubus series too. The Mercy Thompson series by Patrica Briggs is my all time favorite. I'm looking for new stuff to dive into.

uglies Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld
otherworld Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Academy (other topics)
Dance with the Devil (other topics)
Uglies (other topics)
Bitten (other topics)
Divergent (other topics)