Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Will - IS HE ALIVE?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Athena What really happened to Will? Tris shot him in the head, and she said he died, right? But then she had to run away... so... the Erudite could have saved him! Maybe they have superior head-healing technology cos its the future and they're all super genius..es? (Plural of genius?) So... They saved him because he's a brilliant fighter AND HE MIGHT KNOW INFO ABOUT TRIS!? So... HE'S ALIVE HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN THE ERUDITE COMPOUND!!! AND THE DAUNTLESS WILL SEARCH THE COMPOUND AND THEY'LL FIND HIM!! AND HE AND CHRISTINA CAN FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

yh this is my theory that even i don't really believe but still... there are deep corners of my... um... Mind? that think it could be true and hold onto that thought. Yeah. Hes probably dead :(

Line I think it would feel fake, if VR brought him back to life...

I really liked Will, but i think he should stay dead... :(

Josiane Claremont But didn't Christina say that he was dead? How could she have known he was dead if she hadn't found his body or something?

Merce If he got shot in the head I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Brenna Im pretty sure he is dead. One of the big things in these books is the fact of loss and struggle. Just like how Al killed himself. Those characters are important when their living but they became even more important when they died because their deaths helped shape Tris into who she really is.

Caitlyn »The End.« ~* Kitty *~ Brenna wrote: "Im pretty sure he is dead. One of the big things in these books is the fact of loss and struggle. Just like how Al killed himself. Those characters are important when their living but they became e..."

very well said ;)

scott from my previous experiences with people being shot in the head, i am assuming he is dead. Permanently.

Kiki~~다은이♥♥ scott wrote: "from my previous experiences with people being shot in the head, i am assuming he is dead. Permanently."

yup. it isn't as if he'll like turn into a zombie or something...

Kit Kat scott wrote: "from my previous experiences with people being shot in the head, i am assuming he is dead. Permanently."

I agree, Im pretty sure that he is dead,

message 11: by Cara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara I'm pretty sure he's dead, and I would be mad if he was brought back.

Sierra Too bad Tris had to shoot him in the first place...

Karina Zourik If they saved him (which would be so cool) he's definitely gonna be evil

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Divergent (other topics)