What's The Name of That Book??? discussion

Query Abandoned by Poster > Two Boys Find Army Camp

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (♦Nikolio♦) | 3 comments the front cover has two boys in the jeep facing you and a soldier in the background and its night

message 2: by Margret (new)

Margret (dargret) | 69 comments Is it a YA book, and adult book, or for younger kids? When did you read it?

message 3: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (Bloomer) | 518 comments What's it about?

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 138 comments Is it The Night the Heads Came by William Sleator? The boys are in a jeep, looking in the rear view mirror, but facing you.

message 5: by Aik (new)

Aik Perhaps something from The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden. The Night is for Hunting has a cover like that, IIRC.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (♦Nikolio♦) | 3 comments Nikelz wrote: "the front cover has two boys in the jeep facing you and a soldier in the background and its night"

April Ann wrote: "What's it about?"

its about these two boys who find this army camp while swimming in the creek

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (♦Nikolio♦) | 3 comments Brenda wrote: "Is it The Night the Heads Came by William Sleator? The boys are in a jeep, looking in the rear view mirror, but facing you.

"
no i dont think its that

message 8: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (Bloomer) | 518 comments I'll look some more tomorrow, if there's anything else you can think of it will help with the search.

message 9: by Tahleen (new)

Tahleen | 25 comments I think it's something by Walter Dean Myers but I can't think of the title or find it online...

message 10: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (Bloomer) | 518 comments Here's Walter Dean Myers' books on fantastic fiction:

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/m/w...

If not him, maybe a read alike?

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 230 comments [image error]Walter Dean Myers - Sunrise Over Fallujah
Robin Perry, from Harlem, is sent to Iraq in 2003 as a member of the Civilian Affairs Battalion, and his time there profoundly changes him.

message 12: by Nioniel (new)

Nioniel | 3 comments I'm fairly certain that you're thinking of Camp X by Eric Walters! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Camp X (other topics)