Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
This topic is about Unspoken
The Lynburn Legacy > Unspoken

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 3897 comments Mod
What did you think of it?

Ymarteeny | 24 comments I was not sure about this book before I read it, but I liked it. It was a very fast read (1.5 days) and I enjoyed the characters. I will definitely read the sequel when it comes out.

Liaden I can't find it I'm gonna have to break down and buy this one since its not at the library yet :(

Jessica | 15 comments I LOVE THIS BOOK (I love Jared so much). I thought that the storyline was pretty original, and the book is so funny! All of the characters are realistic and there is something deeper to each and every one of them <3 Plus the heroine was amazing. None of those tragic, cliche ones.

♥ Becky  22  (becky22) | 9 comments I really liked Unspoken. It was hilarious and I was on edge throughout the whole book, because I had no clue what was going to happen.
The ending - (view spoiler) Now I'm excited for the sequel. :)

Andrea (bookwormsandcoffee) | 4 comments I liked it. The beginning was a bit slow and it did have some fillers, all in all though it was full of mystery, had you guessing and had some really sharp twists and turns which made it that much better. I read the snippet to the next installment and I am just soo confused and a bit mad, I think I may end up being on team Ash.

Lynn Blackmar (lynnblackmar) I'm really enjoying Unspoken. The humor is GREAT, and I love the characterizations. I love Kami's bossiness and Angela's "devil may care" attitude.

Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate | 15 comments Andrea wrote: "I liked it. The beginning was a bit slow and it did have some fillers, all in all though it was full of mystery, had you guessing and had some really sharp twists and turns which made it that much ..."

I'm dying because of the snippet!!! I want book 2 now!!... I'm still Team Jared, but I might be tempted to change to Team Rusty!! (the other snippet)

message 9: by Lynn (last edited Jan 23, 2013 03:33PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lynn Blackmar (lynnblackmar) I'm a little more than halfway through (having had to stop and read all of A Memory of Light before I could allow myself to continue).

I feel like the middle is very rushed. I still love the characters, and I think it has a distinctive voice, but they're all over the place without much development.

Betty Jo Pritchett (busylady) | 42 comments I liked it. I really liked it at the beginning but was really frustrated by the end. Kami, the female lead, was very solid...self-confident and strong...and I definitely found that a refreshing change from some of the 'damsel-in-distress' types. I loved the chemistry and interaction between Kami and Jared. A few spots left me laughing out loud. I liked Jared but would have been okay if he'd been a little different. He is definitely of the dark, mysterious and tortured archetype. There were definitely twists and turns in the plot line so it wasn't entirely predictable. I didn't care for the end though. The actions of some of the characters (Kami especially) seemed very out of character. I'll read the sequel but I hope it ends better.

Pookie I LOVED this book. i feel like it was made just for me. We need more books with snarkness and friendship less romance.Such an original story, it had me from page one.

Cinthia (CinthiaH) | 56 comments I liked it, but I agree that the I didn't like the ending as much... I will probably give the next book a shot, though.

message 13: by Jes (last edited Jan 31, 2013 11:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jes | 1 comments Ending this book broke my heart, but the rest of it made it completely worth it. I think I've convinced everyone I know to read it just by quoting the line "Hark! What stone through yonder window breaks?" I laughed out loud so much while reading this book, which hasn't happened since Percy Jackson. (view spoiler)
Made it through the story in around 6ish hours, which is pretty average for me if the writing is good. Can't wait for the next one.

message 14: by Annabel ♥, Unspoken Sorceress (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4564 comments Mod
I loved this book!!!!! It was just the definition of perfect <3 Her writing is simply flawless. Kami/Ash needs to happen or I'll have a heart attack. I know I'm the only one who likes that couple but gosh they need to get together.
The ending was soooooo cliff-hanger-y!

Rachelle Licon | 9 comments I really enjoyed the book, very funny. Bummed the next doesn't come out till September.

message 16: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 3897 comments Mod
I recently finished this book and I really enjoyed it! The teasers for the next book make the wait that much worse.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Memory of Light (other topics)