The Sword and Laser discussion

Isle of Wysteria: Make Like a Tree and Leaf
This topic is about Isle of Wysteria
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > Free Holiday Fantasy Book Giveaway

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aaron Yeager | 10 comments The holidays are a great time to curl up with a good book and just relax. As an author who relies on all those wonderful readers out there, my family and I want to send out a big hug to all of you by offering a free download of my favorite novel, Isle of Wysteria, so that everyone can enjoy it. From December 25th through 27th the Kindle download from Amazon will be free to everyone. Don't have a Kindle? Not to worry, smartphones and desktop computers can use a free app to read Kindle files as well, so if you can read this, you can participate.

So, enjoy the book, invite your friends, have them invite their friends, enjoy the gift of giving during the holidays, and if you feel the desire to continue the holiday giving, please feel free to write up a customer review on the Amazon Kindle site and talk about how much you liked it. :)

Here is the link to the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Isle-Wysteria-M...

Link to the kindle app for your PC:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html...

I have also made a facebook author page for people who want to follow my writing and get updates on future novels and sequels. Here is the link for that:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aaron-L...

Book Description

Ever since she was little, Athel has dreamed about finally escaping her home island of Treesingers and joining the Federal Navy to see the world. When her nose wasn't buried in adventure novels, she was bribing the palace guards to teach her swordplay in her spare time.

Now that the day has finally arrived, her mother arrives with a condition: Athel can leave so long as she takes her new fiancé with her. Alder is the complete opposite of everything Athel ever imagined in a house-husband. She is free-spirited and crude, while he is formal and polite. What's worse, he is like a head shorter than she is. I know, right? He ruins every chance she gets to wallow in her new-found freedom, and she gives him every embarrassing chore she can think of to get back at him.
The worst part of all is that they really are perfect for each other, but how can you admit to your mother that she picked a good match for you? You just can't.

Together they traverse the vast twelve seas of their island world. Each island is home to a unique race of people that each specialize in a different kind of magic. The seas that separate them are wild and acidic, reaching out to snap up any who venture too close, so the world is traveled by massive airships. Wooden vessels that rely on the power of The Federal Navy to protect them from pirates, privateers, and mercenaries.

When war is declared between her island and the rest of the league, Athel becomes the target of kidnappers, pirates and shape-shifting assassins. Even the crew of her own ship is tempted by the price on her head. It is going to take a lot more then luck to get her and her twiggy fiancé out of this one.

Extra Material:
After you read the book, make sure to enjoy the DVD extras on the Isle Of Wysteria website. You'll find Bloopers and Outtakes, Cast and Crew Interviews and Commentary, and the Director's Cut with bonus chapters. You can even leave your own questions for the characters to answer.

Make sure to follow the Aaron Lee Yeager facebook page for updates on future releases, events, and just good old fashioned chewing the fat around the campfire.

Kat (capnflynn) | 5 comments This sounds cool; I will definitely check it out!

unread topics | mark unread