The Sword and Laser discussion

George R.R. Martin Threads > Winter is coming, and so is Game of Thrones Beer

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamahome (last edited Dec 18, 2012 10:19PM) (new)

Tamahome | 4311 comments Which is good; winter will keep the beer frosty. I see a 'what am I drinking' segment coming:

http://io9.com/5969435/winter-is-comi...

Timm Woods (Kexizzoc) | 43 comments Well, someone get to work on the drinking game. I'm thinking it should be at least partially based on participants' House affiliations.

Kamil | 372 comments Timm wrote: "Well, someone get to work on the drinking game. I'm thinking it should be at least partially based on participants' House affiliations."

how about this.... everytime someone says or posts "winter is coming" or any wariation of it, for example "brace yourself, the idiots are coming" the partecipants take a shot

Tamahome | 4311 comments Every time a character you love dies, take a drink.

message 5: by Todd (last edited Dec 19, 2012 09:42AM) (new)

Todd (Motorcycleman) | 31 comments Drinkin game: role play your beer's namesake. I call Hodorbock!

"Hodor?"

terpkristin | 2650 comments I'm pretty stoked about this. I consider myself to be a bit of a beer snob and brew occasionally. I love the brewery that's doing it...and once I'm through my next surgery, I should be off pain meds so I can drink again!

Tamahome | 4311 comments Do you make your own sauerkraut too?

terpkristin | 2650 comments Tamahome wrote: "Do you make your own sauerkraut too?"

I have, but I don't eat a lot of things that would go with sauerkraut, so it's a rare occurance.

unread topics | mark unread