The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn discussion

The Advetures of Huckleberry Finn

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Madison Y If you ran away from home to protect someone, would you make your own aventures or get what you needed done?The adventures of huckleberry finn by Mark Twain is all about adventure, this is a classic adventurous and fun book. The authors purpse for writing this book was to entertain the reader.Twain has made his main character Huckleberry have to lie and squirm around some situations to get out of some things, although it does make a great book I dont agree wth lieing, beause it is wrong to do to get out of punishment.The book continuously has adventure and keeps you on the edge of your seat all the time with all of the fun things huckleberry finn encounters. The problem this book has is getting a slave to become a free man.
My feelings on this book have stayed the same through out this book, I have always thought it was excting.Mark Twain has made this classic as well as the classic of The adventures of Tom Sawyer.The author continually makes this book great with 14 year old boys who travel down the river and have new adventures every stop of the way.So If you ran away from home to protect someone, would you make your own aventures or get what you needed done?
Madison Y.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (other topics)