Eleanor & Park Eleanor & Park discussion

To November 8th Winners: Did anyone get copy of book?

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aurora This is to November 8th goodreads giveaways winners: I haven't gotten my copy yet; did anyone else get it? I am curious if this affects only me or others as well. Thanks in advance.

Jason I have not got mine yet eather. Have you got yours yet?

message 3: by Aurora (last edited Dec 04, 2012 05:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora No I haven't :( I tried to contact the person in charge of the giveaway but never got a response from them. Do you live close or far from Texas?

Jason Far, I am in South Carolina. I mean it does say that it can take four to six weeks, but it has never took that long for others that I have won. Found out anything yet?

message 5: by Aurora (last edited Dec 10, 2012 05:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora True. Up until now, I won the another book earlier titled Contagious that came few days ago. But still first time it took this long for the book to come (or 2nd if you count my previous book...) last time I waited almost but not quite a month to get a book (and post people put it on wrong doorstep...luckily the people returned the book...) And no, still no answers and I hadn't found out anything...

message 6: by Rx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rx I haven't gotten mine either.

Aurora Hey Lori, did you get the book yet?

message 8: by Rx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rx No, I haven't. Have you?

message 9: by Aurora (last edited Dec 21, 2012 08:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora No I haven't :( I hope its okay to ask, but what state do you live in? I live in Texas, so the journey should take a week maybe.

If I should get it, don't worry, I'll post that I got :D

Aurora GOt that book at last. It came by UPS and I live in Texas

message 11: by Rx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rx It came in the mail yesterday for me as well. :)

Aurora Congrats :) Long wait is over yay

message 13: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina Patterson I live in Louisiana and I received my copy yesterday.

Betsy I arrived home in WVA December 27th and found eleanor and park waiting in the mailbox.Nice unexpected Christmas present!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Eleanor & Park (other topics)