ARC Swap discussion

Young Adult > Splintered, Pretty Girl-13, and more - updated 01.03.13

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jan 28, 2013 05:57AM) (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Updated 01.03.2013! I have the following late 2012 and spring/summer 2013 ARCs available for trade. I am only interested in swapping for one of my wishlist titles shown below.

Available ARCs:
Splintered by A.G. Howard Crash and Burn  by Michael Hassan Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner My Chemical Mountain by Corina Vacco Janie Face to Face (Janie Johnson, #5) by Caroline B. Cooney A Gathering of Wings (Centauriad, #2) by Kate Klimo Faerie After (Bones of Faerie Book, #3) by Janni Lee Simner Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis The Language Inside by Holly Thompson  Out of Nowhere by Maria Padian Heart of Glass (Cross My Heart, #2) by Sasha Gould Spirit's Chosen (Spirit's Princess, #2) by Esther M. Friesner Revenge of a Not-So-Pretty Girl by Carolita Blythe Not Exactly a Love Story by Audrey Couloumbis Mojo by Tim Tharp Scowler by Daniel Kraus Privileged Positions by Emily Flint Fitz by Mick Cochrane Speed of Light (Fenestra, #3) by Amber Kizer Under the Bridge by Michael Harmon

Newly added ARCs (01.03.2013):
Rise (Nightshade Prequel, #2) by Andrea Cremer Crash (Visions, #1) by Lisa McMann The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan Nine Days by Fred Hiatt  Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky

-------

Looking for these ARCs:
Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3) by Lauren DeStefano The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Shards & Ashes by Melissa Marr

Looking for these finished copies (FCs):
Necromancing the Stone (Necromancer, #2) by Lish McBride Sacred by Elana K. Arnold The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) by Gayle Forman

Thanks for looking!

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole  | 243 comments Hey, I commented on Ruse, but I figured I would try here too, would you be willing to do Pulse for Rise?

message 3: by Angela (last edited Nov 22, 2012 01:17PM) (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Nicole wrote: "Hey, I commented on Ruse, but I figured I would try here too, would you be willing to do Pulse for Rise?"

Absolutely! So glad you commented here b/c I never got a notification for the message you left on my other thread. Just pm me, and we'll get things set up. :)

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Pulse is taken!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 701 comments I'm interested in Pretty Girl-13. Do you have any other titles you want besides the ones shown?

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (peachandblue2) | 78 comments @Stephanie. I have Pretty Girl-13, and don't think I'm gonna get to it, what do you have to trade?

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Stephanie wrote: "I'm interested in Pretty Girl-13. Do you have any other titles you want besides the ones shown?"

The titles shown are my "most desperately wanted" ones, but I am willing to consider others. What do you have to offer? I'd also consider finished copies of YA titles that I could add to my classroom library.

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (peachandblue2) | 78 comments Would you like to trade Dualed for The Fault in our Stars, Shattered Souls and Lovetorn?

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Anna wrote: "Would you like to trade Dualed for The Fault in our Stars, Shattered Souls and Lovetorn?"

@Anna: I'm not interested in any of those titles; sorry!

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley G (HayleyG) | 457 comments Hi! If you're trade doesn't work out, I'd love to trade for pretty girl-13, I have Through the Ever Night :)

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 701 comments Angela wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "I'm interested in Pretty Girl-13. Do you have any other titles you want besides the ones shown?"

The titles shown are my "most desperately wanted" ones, but I am willing to consi..."

You can look at my trade list and let me know if you see anything you want: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/... or at my owned list (http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...) because I haven't really organized that well yet and might be willing to trade something off there. :)

message 12: by Angela (last edited Nov 25, 2012 11:25AM) (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Stephanie wrote: "You can look at my trade list and let me know if you see anything you want: ..."

@Stephanie: There's nothing that jumps off that list on the first few pages (wow, there are a lot of things on there! :) ), so I think I'm going to pass. Thanks for sending me the links, though! Maybe you can hook up with Anna who posted on here earlier about having her own copy of Pretty Girl-13 available.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Hayley wrote: "Hi! If you're trade doesn't work out, I'd love to trade for pretty girl-13, I have Through the Ever Night :)"

I would love, love, love to trade Pretty Girl-13 for Through the Ever Night! Send me a pm, and we'll get it set up. :)

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Wishlist updated!

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 701 comments Anna wrote: "@Stephanie. I have Pretty Girl-13, and don't think I'm gonna get to it, what do you have to trade?"

@Anna: You can check out my will-trade list and my owned list. There are links in the comments below!

message 16: by Lena ♫ ♪ (new)

Lena ♫ ♪  (Addicted2Novels) | 241 comments Mod
Hey!

Would you want an ARC of The Dead And Buried for either DUALED, PIVOT POINT, or MANICPIXIEDREAMGIRL?

message 17: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 1242 comments I have the finished copies you are looking for-but do you have anything up for swap you'd swap for them?

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments @Lena: Hey girl! I'm not interested in that title, but send me a pm and we'll try to work something out. :)

@Krystal: What titles from those above are you interested in? I'd definitely consider finished copies for some of the ARCs above. Probably easiest to just send me a pm.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna (peachandblue2) | 78 comments Are you interested in Asunder by Jodi Meadows?

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Anna wrote: "Are you interested in Asunder by Jodi Meadows?"

@Anna: Who are you asking about this title -- me or something else on the thread? It's unclear.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna (peachandblue2) | 78 comments Oh, you! sorry!. It's not on your list, but it's kind of along the same lines as the ARCs you're looking for.

message 22: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Anna wrote: "Oh, you! sorry!. It's not on your list, but it's kind of along the same lines as the ARCs you're looking for."

Thanks for clarifying! :) I'm going to pass on it because I have not read the prior book.

Megan (The Book Babe) | 4 comments pming you! (:

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 313 comments I am VERY interested in SPLINTERED.

Here's my arcs-to-trade list - see if anything strikes your fancy? Thx! :)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments ARC list and wishlist updated today, 01/03/2013.

New ARCs up for trade include:
*Rise (Nightshade Prequel, #2)
*Crash (Visions, #1)
*The Darkest Minds
*The Tragedy Paper
*Nine Days
*Anatomy of a Single Girl

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Black wrote: "I am VERY interested in SPLINTERED.

Here's my arcs-to-trade list - see if anything strikes your fancy? Thx! :)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/..."

@Black: I didn't see anything on your list that struck me, but take a look at my newly-updated wishlist above. I've added additional finished copies, which might be something you have.

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 313 comments I have an ARC of SACRED. Does it have to be an FC?

message 28: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Black wrote: "I have an ARC of SACRED. Does it have to be an FC?"

I also already have the ARC, so that's why I'm looking for a finished copy.

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 313 comments Ah. Then I've got nothing else right now. :\ Thanks for looking!

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela (a_hoffman79) | 318 comments Black wrote: "Ah. Then I've got nothing else right now. :\ Thanks for looking!"

And thanks for looking at my stuff, too! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Splintered (other topics)
Crash and Burn (other topics)
Maggot Moon (other topics)
My Chemical Mountain (other topics)
Janie Face to Face (other topics)
More...