European Royalty discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
European Royalty Nominations > Mar 15 - Apr 15: Nominating

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sara W (SaraWEsq) | 2131 comments ***WHATEVER YOU WANT (within European Royalty)***

***ANY COUNTRY, ANY TIME PERIOD, FICTION OR NON-FICTION***

Okay everyone, it's that time of the month - time to nominate! Anyone who would like to nominate ONE book may do so in this thread.

The theme this month is WHATEVER YOU WANT (aka "my brain's too fried to come up with a fun theme this month" - any country, any time period, fiction or non-fiction, within European Royalty of course).

Please try to check amazon or some other site to make sure the book is easily available - the last thing we want is to nominate some great book that no one can get! If you nominate more than ONE book, only the first book listed will make it into the voting thread (so save additional books for the next months!).

Feel free to nominate one book of your choice in this thread until February 28th, 9pm Eastern.

At around that time, I'll make a voting thread and list all the nominated books, and people can vote for one book off of that list until March 4th around 9pm Eastern. Discussion can start on March 15th.

Happy Nominating!

message 2: by April Ann (last edited Feb 24, 2009 05:57AM) (new)

April Ann (Bloomer) | 83 comments Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman! Here be Dragons (Welsh Princes, Book 1) by Sharon Kay Penman

message 3: by Paula (last edited Feb 24, 2009 01:47PM) (new)

Paula (Paulaan) My Nomination is:

The King's Daughter

The King's Daughter by Sandra Worth

Misfit | 696 comments I'm seconding April Ann's rec.

Mandy Moody | 544 comments I really want to read The Kings Daughter, it looks wonderful. I've read the other two nominations and loved them both.
I'm going to throw one out there that I've been wanting to read for a while...

Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country

Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country (Paperback) by Rosalind Miles

Sara W (SaraWEsq) | 2131 comments Nominating closed! Time to vote!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Here be Dragons (other topics)
The King's Daughter. A Novel of the First Tudor Queen (other topics)
The Courts of Love (other topics)
Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jean Plaidy (other topics)