Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
This topic is about The Fiery Heart
Bloodlines > The Fiery Heart

Comments (showing 1-50 of 2,021) (2021 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 5140 comments Mod
OMG GUYS THIS IS BLOODLINES #4!!!!!!!! THE FIERY HEART!!!! RICHELLE MEAD SAYS ON HER BLOG:

"Today is my birthday, and I have a gift for you. Authors always have to work so far in advance when it comes to books that sometimes I forget you haven't read The Indigo Spell. Meanwhile, I'm already in the early planning stages of Bloodlines #4. Not sure if it's mean or awesome, but I thought I'd share a little of my progress: the title of #4. Are you ready?

Bloodlines #4 is called The Fiery Heart.

This'll make a lot more sense when you read Indigo, which I'm starting to get super impatient for. Come on, February! Lots of big things happen in Indigo, and you romance fans are going to pass out. You know what also might make you pass out? This:

The Fiery Heart is going to be told from both Sydney and Adrian's points of view. That's right. If you've ever wanted to get inside the crazy world of Adrian Ivashkov's head, this is it. It'll still be in first person, but the POV will alternate chapters. I'm so excited about this, it's not even funny. Well, actually...since it's Adrian, it'll be hilarious. I think you guys'll love it, and for those who still haven't made the transition to the Bloodlines series, now's your chance! #1 and #2 are out, and it's not too late to catch up before February."

message 2: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I AM ALMOST SOBBING ADRIAN AND SYDNEY'S VIEWS!!!!! OMG I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!

Jennifer (IvashkovLover) | 95 comments I am sooooo excited!!!! Alternating chapters!!!! Adrian's POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

IKR???? ADRIAN'S. POINT. OF. VIEW!!!! OMG SOOO EXCITED AND I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE INDIGO SPELL!!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I FEEL SO LEFT BEHIND!!!!
lol this whole thread is going to be in capitals!

Marija (MarriV) | 33 comments I don't know if Richelle wants to torture us with this post or wants us to be happy -_- I mean TIS isn't out and now I have to wait For TFH too. C'MON This.Is.Nor.Fair I WANT ALL 4 BOOKS NOW T.T

message 6: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

ME TOO!!!! but there's going to be six isn't there?

Jennifer (IvashkovLover) | 95 comments I am wondering if Adrian and Sydney will be separated and that is why both POVs will be necessary? Cause obviously us readers wouldn't survive long unless Adrian is present at all times!

message 8: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah I think a lot of people are guessing it's becuase Sydney's in re-education, so it'll be Adrian coming to save her and stuff! OMG I CAN'T WAIT WILL INDIGO SPELL COME OUT ALREADY!?!?!?!?!

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE HIS POV!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR INDIGO SPELL THEN FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!

I NEED THEM BOTH YESTERDAY!!
*hyperventilates*

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Hey even if they are separate if Sydney is cool with magic and stuff I think we will get more dream sequences of them together.

Also rather than reeducation it might also be the witch mentioned in Indigo Spell blurb and first chapter who may capture Sydney :/

Nagwa | 22 comments You are cruel Richelle Mead! Do you intend to torture us? Huh? We already have to wait for indigo spell for 3 more months and you drop this bomb on us about the FOURTH book!

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments If there is an excerpt of Adrian's PoV at the end of Indigo Spell I will be a happy girl. A really happy girl.

Nagwa | 22 comments Me to!^

It wouldn't be surprising If Sydney ends up in reeducation cuz she got together with Adrian.

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Yeah - but I wonder where Marcus Finch and the other witch come in.

Nagwa | 22 comments By witch, you mean the teachers sister? It's been a while since I read Golden Lily so I don't remember a witch that much but I do remember Marcus

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Have you read the first chapter of Indigo Spell? The scouring spell they do is to find the location of a witch - who is mentioned in the blurb of TIG as an evil witch who collects young witches with a lot of promise :/ i think she gets Sydney. Maybe.

message 17: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Wasn't her name Simone? or was that a fanfiction....? *confused*
Anyway, Shambhawi, I really want them to have a dream sequence too! OMG WHY MUST WE BE TORTURED THIS WAY IT'S PROBABLY ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE WE EVEN GET TO READ IT!!!!!
87 DAYS UNTIL THE INDIGO SPELL!!!!!

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Maybe fanfic... her name hasn't been said yet AAARRRGGHHH!!!

I WANT BOOKS YESTERDAY!!!HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

message 19: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Really? I'm going to re-read and confirm that. I thought her name was mentioned in the firtst chapter of The Indigo Spelll or Ms Terwilliger already told her?

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments I don't think so :/

message 21: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Are sure? Wow, my brain is real messed up, YAY TIME TO RE-READ VA AND BLOODLINES!!! I haven't read them for over a year, it's been a challenge, a really big challenge, but a year's over so I can read them again! otherwise my parents start to get annoyed that I'm reading the same thing.

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Hahaha... I'm planning to reread them towards the end of January so I'll just be done with them when its time for TIS! ^^

The wait would be so much easier if I had TIS and a pub date for this book! :'( I don't even know what to expect!!!!

message 23: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

I know, I hope she releases the publication date soon! and then the countdown will begin... ^_^

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Maybe October '13, then the fifth book in March '14 and the las book in November '14. I would be very very very happy if the entire series is out by 2014!!!

Cecily | 11 comments OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!????? *fangirling*

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments I KNOW!! IT ROCKS!!!

Cecily | 11 comments Exactly!!!!!!

message 28: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Nov 17, 2012 02:24AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

I KNOW I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED!!!!
@ Shambhawi, I think Richelle wrote that it'd be finished by 2015... :( WE HAVE TO WAIT LONGER???? WHY????

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments I KNOW!! THAT WAS JUST ME WISHING TO GET MORE ADRIAN AND FASTER!!!

I LOOVVEEEE HIM!!!

Cecily | 11 comments I LOVE HIM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEEE HIM MOST-EST EVER!!!!! ADRIAN IS MINE!!!!!!

Cecily | 11 comments NO HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

WRONG!!! HE'S MINE!!!!!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER MINE!!!!!

Cecily | 11 comments Imagine every boy being Adrian, it would be a dream come true...

message 35: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

*sigh* but then we wouldn't be able to choose which Adrian was real! I wouldn't like that. I want one special Adrian Ivashkov sexy, funny, witty, hot, amazing, loyal, protective and strong to be mine forever! M.I.N.E!!

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Renee I think we've settled this before, haven't we? ADRIAN IVASHKOV IS MINE!!!!

message 37: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

No Shambhawi, we settled knowing that Adrian Ivashkov IS MINE!!!!!

Cecily | 11 comments Girls, Girls calm down we all know that he's mine :-)

message 39: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ha, fat chance, actually you guys, he's mine. ONLY mine.
ADRIAN IS MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mezz (mezzaann) | 12 comments I'm Sorry Guys but I think Adrian is Sydney's ;) though if that doesn't go to plan *cringe* (I really hope it does) you guys can have him ;)

Cecily | 11 comments Yaaaaaaaay :-D

message 42: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

If it doesn't go to plan, then I can have him. Jokes, I ship Sydrian so much. ^_^

Mezz (mezzaann) | 12 comments Renee wrote: "If it doesn't go to plan, then I can have him. Jokes, I ship Sydrian so much. ^_^"

Me to :D I will go on a mad rampage and smash stuffs if Sydrian doesn't happen :3

Monica&spikey | 90 comments Shambhawi wrote: "ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE HIS POV!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR INDIGO SPELL THEN FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!

I NEED THEM..."

I know the feeling.

message 45: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

I will possibly throw the book if Sydrian doesn't happen!

Sloan | 292 comments lol you are all a little bit crazy

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 101 comments Yup. Crazy for Adrian. (Geez that sounded cheesy... But its true!)

Mezz (mezzaann) | 12 comments Will admit, Since reading this Ive wanted to Know Adrian's point of view so I kinda did a happy dance when I found out we get to read his P.O.V :D as much as I think Adrian is amazing I still Ship Sydrian :3

message 49: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sloan wrote: "lol you are all a little bit crazy"

ha ha ha, yes.....crazy over ADRIAN!!!! oh wow, Shambhawi said what I was going to say! :P

message 50: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mary wrote: "Will admit, Since reading this Ive wanted to Know Adrian's point of view so I kinda did a happy dance when I found out we get to read his P.O.V :D as much as I think Adrian is amazing I still Ship ..."

most of us here ship sydrian... HAPPY DANCE! LOL! me too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Indigo Spell (other topics)
Spirit Bound (other topics)
Vampire Academy (other topics)
Frostbite (other topics)
Shadow Kiss (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Richelle Mead (other topics)