Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > New body immersed!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi all,

I've just discovered you (and Goodreads), and what a joy it is to find an enclave of like-minded people! I'm reasonably new to PNR, but am making steady inroads into the genre, or at least as far as my library will let me. I see the day approaching fast though when I'm going to have to start actually buying books to feed the habit!

I'm looking forward to reading as much as I can of all your suggestions, and hope to be posting a bit more as I find my way around.

message 2: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 1020 comments Mod
Welcome, Moss. You will be surprised how addictive GR can be. It is a joy to hang out with people who enjoy reading the same kind of books like you do.

Enjoy!

message 3: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (teacupfangirl) | 614 comments Mod
Welcome, Moss!

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy  (wendyhill) | 88 comments Hi Moss, Welcome to the group. Yz is right GR is so addictive. You can lose a few hours easily on here. Have fun.

message 5: by Lady Ozma (new)

Lady Ozma | 454 comments Greetings!!!! :)

Moderatrix Lori  (ModeratrixLori) Welcome Moss!

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 309 comments Hi Moss! I love GR I am always hearing about new books and series.

message 8: by Jessa (new)

Jessa Slade (JessaSlade) | 114 comments I recently went to a third layer of books, cross stacked on my shelves, thanks to this group. Happy sigh :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the welcomes! You are all so right...I've already spent more than a few hours on here. What did we do before the internet?

See you all on the message threads. :)

message 10: by Wendy (new)

Wendy  (wendyhill) | 88 comments Well, speaking for myself, I probably got a bunch more work done. LOL

message 11: by Malena (new)

Malena (thefieryheartNZ) | 15 comments LOL I'm with you Wendy.

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 309 comments Sadly this is true but I will admit that as I work on my thesis coming and checking out the boards provides me with a nice little break :>

unread topics | mark unread