Yellowfang's Secret (Warriors Super Edition) Yellowfang's Secret discussion

Raggedpelt with Yellowfang or Foxheart

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

♥TaylorSquared♥ Who do you think makes a better mate for Raggedpelt? Yellowfang, before the switch or Foxheart? I think Yellowfang. Before the switch, he did tell her that if he becomes leader, he'll make her deputy. Also they had fun when they were apprentices and warriors.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Raggedstar and Yellowfang are perfect:)

♥TaylorSquared♥ Foxheart was just so... i dont know. y did she always act like she knew more than anyone else?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't like Foxheart at all....

♥TaylorSquared♥ she acts like a know-it-all

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, and snobby:)

Atlantic Gem w00t! Yellowfang!

Atlantic Gem Anyway, I also like that in this book, you learned a bit more about Yellowfang. Like about the fact she had siblings, her special power, and the reason she was driven out of ShadowClan in the first place. I've been reading the first book again, and it makes sense when Brokenstar said at the first Gathering that the rouge was a harm to kits. Of course, my bet is that Brokenstar killed them to frame Yellowfang, because he didn't like her because she disagreed with him.

♥TaylorSquared♥ Brokenstar was just plain cruel. Why did he, out of Yellowfang's litter, survive? Why him?

Atlantic Gem I went back to Into the Wild and looked:

Nutwhisker and Rowanberry aren't there. They didn't exsist until this book.

Atlantic Gem No, I did not.

That might be a possibility. MORE RESEARCH MUST BE DONE!!!!

Catherine Foxheart is exactly what her name suggests: a fox heart. *beeeeeppppp! Gosh, I hated that cat.
But after the switch, I didn't think Raggedpelt deserved Yellowfang anymore. He was so cruel.

♥TaylorSquared♥ He was mean to Yellowfang, when he became leader...

Catherine Exactly. And he was quite moody.

♥TaylorSquared♥ If only Yellowfang wasn't special... *sigh*

message 18: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary deleted user wrote: "I didn't like Foxheart at all...."

i didnt either. but then again, Raggedpelt was becoming a jerk. it was as if he was saying, "fine, if you wont be my mate then i'll just take the first cat i can, seeing as you dont think im important enough."
*sigh* and he was so nice at first

Catherine I don't know. Raggedpelt could be sweet and caring and oh-so-swoon, but he could also be stubborn, and irritating, and defensive.

message 20: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary Catherine wrote: "I don't know. Raggedpelt could be sweet and caring and oh-so-swoon, but he could also be stubborn, and irritating, and defensive."

haha just like most YA males

message 21: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali I wonder how different things would've been if Raggedpelt and Yellowfang never had a relationship when she was a medicine cat apprentice and Raggedpelt took Foxheart as a mate instead...

Atlantic Gem Then the entire plot for the rest of the series kinda dissapears. (I probably spelled that wrong. Oh well.)

Atlantic Gem Ali wrote: "Yeah, see I think that Foxheart would make a better mate for Yellowfang because it was more allowed with ShadowClan to the point that they believed that Raggedpelt and Foxheart actually had somethi..."

Foxheart would make a better mate for Yellowfang? o.O

message 24: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali Woops! I ment Raggedpelt! My mistake! I deleted that so please don't mention it again!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I`d have to say Foxheart because, after Yellowfang trains as a medicine apprentice, Raggedpelt doesn`t deserve her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Celticgirl wrote: "Then the entire plot for the rest of the series kinda dissapears. (I probably spelled that wrong. Oh well.)"

You can actually edit your comments on this website and you can always use a Search Engine to make sure it`s spelled right.

Atlantic Gem Lauren wrote: "Celticgirl wrote: "Then the entire plot for the rest of the series kinda dissapears. (I probably spelled that wrong. Oh well.)"

You can actually edit your comments on this website and you can alwa..."

Yeah, but unfortuneately I'm used to leaving reviews on Fanfiction, where you can't edit. n.n"

Ali wrote: "Woops! I ment Raggedpelt! My mistake! I deleted that so please don't mention it again!"

That's okay, we all make them.

message 28: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali Thanks

ΣometimesIwonder I found it odd how Shadowclan cats use the word 'foxheart' as an insult for treacherous cowardice, and then they name a warrior 'Foxheart'
That's like giving a cat called Mousepaw the warrior name Mousbrain xP

♥TaylorSquared♥ Σoμεovε wrote: "I found it odd how Shadowclan cats use the word 'foxheart' as an insult for treacherous cowardice, and then they name a warrior 'Foxheart'
That's like giving a cat called Mousepaw the warrior name ..."

o, true. lol. so when a cat calls for foxheart, it could also mean an insult. lol

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Yellowfang's Secret (other topics)