zombies discussion

Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)
This topic is about Rot and Ruin
Rot and Ruin

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

7706julian | 26 comments Mod
this is another zombie book that im reading!
so don't spoil it! im on page 174. 38 pct done. i think. but anyway have any of you read this book yet? well its really good. of course not as good as the walking dead, but is still great.

message 2: by 7706calvin (new)

7706calvin | 14 comments i haven't read rot and ruin

message 3: by 7706henry (new)

7706henry | 4 comments never heard of it

message 4: by 7706calvin (new)

7706calvin | 14 comments the only zombie book i've read was the enemy which was really good. no adults. well, yes adults but they want to kill you and eat you

the enemy sucked, but ill add it. caz i read it.

Jonathan (Jonathan_Maberry) | 1 comments We just sold the film rights to ROT & RUIN and its sequels.

Camille | 2 comments Jonathan wrote: "We just sold the film rights to ROT & RUIN and its sequels."

I am SO excited about the movies!! They wont match the genius of the books but I really hope that they manage not to screw it up! I'm really curious...Did you retain any creative control?

Camille | 2 comments If you haven't read the Rot & Ruin series you are seriously missing out!!! Everyone from my 11 year old daughter to my 50-something friend fell in love with these books. They provide everything a good zombie book needs PLUS characters you can't get enough of as well as a different perspective on zombies... Really makes you think "what if" These books are faves because I will read them multiple times and be happy about it.

i am reading the first one now

message 10: by Jordan713 (new)

Jordan713 | 13 comments I thought this was a walking dead comic book

message 11: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Long (LizLongAuthor) | 1 comments That's awesome that you sold the film rights! I really like the series. It's nice to read something that is set in the society that develops after the zombie apocalypse, not just the first days of it.

message 12: by Norah (new)

Norah Mccarty | 1 comments This book is so amazing. I'm so excited for the movie.

unread topics | mark unread