Insurgent (Divergent, #2) Insurgent discussion

Hopes for book #3

Comments (showing 1-50 of 78) (78 new)    post a comment »

Tiffany What are some things in Insurgent that you're hoping to read about in book #3?

Blujeanbooks96 I am HOPING that... well, I'm hoping a lot of things but I'm trying not to think to much cause I KNOW that Veronica is going to throw us for a loop and whatever I hope may not happen...
But, I'm hoping that we'll hear about all the generations of faction (in relation to Edith Prior)
I'm hoping the factionless get what's coming for them
I'm hoping that Tris finds peace
I'm hoping Peter doesn't betray them again
I'm hoping Caleb comes to his senses
And ... above all I'm hoping it will. Kick. Some. Sassa-frass.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope for a heavy dose of badassery from Tris, Four/Tobias, and all the other main characters.

((Savanha)) I hope that in book 3 that somehow Uriah jumps out of the book and decides to marry me.

Seriously though, I want that evil Erudite chick to die, (she so evil I forgot her name, it is like Janie or something). I want Caleb to get messed up (like paralyzed messed up) and Tris not care (but she will). BUT MY BIGGEST HOPE FOR BOOK 3 is that they go OUSTIDE the fence and see whats there. I hope something cool is there.

Eva Inevitable I really hope for some more badassness and that fingers crossed Veronica doesn't add a dreaded love triangle! I have faith in her that she won't though

don't•eat•my•books•please i want some tris four action *nudge nudege wink wink*

Eva Inevitable don't•eat•my•books•please wrote: "i want some tris four action *nudge nudege wink wink*"

I get you *wink wink*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I was really annoyed that she killed soo many people off, less killing Vernonica please and now that Tris and Four trust each other more 'loving' ;D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy wrote: "I was really annoyed that she killed soo many people off, less killing Vernonica please and now that Tris and Four trust each other more 'loving' ;D"

I agree! I miss Marlene :(

Jen Carstairs That Tris would stop acting crazy... :D

message 11: by Mish (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mish I want the third book to be full of Tris and four being total badasses, this book should be fast paced and it must END! Absolutely no open ended nonsense, I don’t want my imagination to fill in the end I want it to have a real ending. It must be full of action.

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria Mish wrote: "I want the third book to be full of Tris and four being total badasses, this book should be fast paced and it must END! Absolutely no open ended nonsense, I don’t want my imagination to fill in the..."

I completely agree!! It drives me insane to have to fill in things, that could or couldn't happen!! And I don't want Tris to forgive Caleb, he should have trusted her with the info, betrayal is betrayal! I also don't want a love triangle, but did any one get the feeling Peter MAY turn into a love interest for Tris? I thought that maybe there would be Zombies beyond the fence... ;)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

oh god you just reminded me of caleb ughh i hate him so much how can you betray your sister like that?
@Airelle yess :( she was so sarcastic and funny, did it hint that her friend i cant remember her name was a lesbian, her name was lynn i think (?)

message 14: by Maria (new)

Maria Yeah that's kind of what I got from that relationship too...

message 15: by Kendrastarr (new) - added it

Kendrastarr Revenge is sweet (Savanha) wrote: "I hope that in book 3 that somehow Uriah jumps out of the book and decides to marry me.

Seriously though, I want that evil Erudite chick to die, (she so evil I forgot her name, it is like Janie o..."

Uriah is pretty rocking awesome. He's my favorite character.

Gabby Did that girl.....um I think Lynn she was a lesbo right?

Steph Well, I hope that the third book resembles the first in that it's full of gripping emotional interactions. The second book lacked those, and they were what made the first so great (for me).

FantasySheBeast999 Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "I am HOPING that... well, I'm hoping a lot of things but I'm trying not to think to much cause I KNOW that Veronica is going to throw us for a loop and whatever I hope may not happen...
But, I'm ho..."

Me 22222222222222

Alyssa I want to see four's mom and dad to get whats coming to them

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh I hated fours mom did not trust her from the beginning big I don't see why Marcus is hated so much?

message 21: by Mish (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mish He abused four when he was growing up:(

ღIsabellaღ 1) Tobias and Tris get it on
2) Peter gets hit with a shovel
3) Caleb gets hit with a rock
4) There's a three page description of a naked Tobias haha jk...
5) Badassery
6) Marcus gets hit with a shovel
7) They see outside the gate and...

IT'S THE WALKING DEAD!

hahaha jk.

message 23: by Hec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hec Hernandez i cannot wait to read the third one its such a good series

Izzat Zainal I HOPE THERE'S A KISSING SCENE BETWEEN PETER AND CALEB =.=' lol

Okay, I don't know what to hope, and I don't want to. All I want IS THE BOOK THREE OH COME ON COME OUT NOW YOU!

Nasra I pretty much hope that it wont suck as much as the first two :P

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The first two didn't suck :(

Alexa Gabby wrote: "Did that girl.....um I think Lynn she was a lesbo right?"

i think this same...

Melissa I really hope Roth doesn't ruin it by throwing sex into the mix. I hope the relationship between Tris and Tobias grows, but they are kids. They shouldn't be having sex.
I do hope that the entire faction system goes up in smoke, though.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

it would be out of character for tris since shes sensible girl

message 30: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby I want Tris to recognize tobias' awesomness and show him the love <3

Emily Not so many people to die, and them to go outside of the gate!

message 32: by Nur (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nur I want more TOBIAS AND TRIS <3 and more badass and action from all the characters, ohh and more drama, for some reason i want to cry in the 3rd book :D cant WAIT

message 33: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby I just need the third book!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT wait any longer. I really want to see Tris' brother to get back on the right side (after being highfived in the face... with a chair... repeatedly)

Temple I want to no more about the outside world why it is unlivable and i want a happy ending

Libby G. Tobias and Tris better work out their relationship because the last book just about tore my heart out with their awful drama. A happy ending would be nice too. And a bunch of amazing battles and stuff in between. without Tris feeling bad and heart-wrenchingly guilty after each person she kills. Don't get me wrong, I love that she has a soul and feels bad for killing people but another book about her rejecting Tobias and not being happy would just be depressing. And them going out the gates would be awesome. I really want to know who that lady is. Basically I just want to read the third book. I AM DYING INSIDE WAITING FOR IT!!!

Libby G. Melissa wrote: "I really hope Roth doesn't ruin it by throwing sex into the mix. I hope the relationship between Tris and Tobias grows, but they are kids. They shouldn't be having sex.
I do hope that the entire ..."

Hear! Hear! to many books aimed at teens have sex in them. it's annoying.

Karina Zourik I dont know what to hope for but i know what i DONT want. Pretty much, veronica said in a post (on tumblr i think) that she would not care what fans said if Tobias died in the third book............. >:OOOO
NO!!!! my beautiful hubby Tobias CANNOT DIE!!!! !!!! Im gonna freak out if tobias dies. if he dies, im planning him a funeral. but i need to think happy thoughts because....I JUST LOVE TOBIAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH D_:< PLEASE DONT DIE!!!!

Fallon Farmer I just really can't wait to read the 3rd book. I don't want anything to happen to Tris or four. It would be nice to see them grow in their relationship and as people. I hope that they get to see what is outside of that fence. I loved the first and 2nd book can't wait to see what comes forth in the third!! :)

Bonnie Feng there was a rumour that the third book is going to be either named "Convergent" or "Emergent". Which one do you think is better? (as meaning in everyone)

message 40: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Bonnie wrote: "there was a rumour that the third book is going to be either named "Convergent" or "Emergent". Which one do you think is better? (as meaning in everyone)"

Definitely Convergent! It just fits, divergent means to separate and Convergent means to come together. It would be brilliant if that were the next title.

Bonnie Feng Oh, that is very interesting new fact! I quite liked convergent too before you told me what it meant. I think Veronica Roth will name it Convergent because of the meaning. Like what Abby said, I think it will be quite a fitting title too!

Stephanie 1) Tris and Tobias get it on. :D
2) Tris kicks more ass.
3) Four smacks Caleb with a hammer or something.
4) Peter stops being a noobe.
5) Janine gets brought down.
6) All the factions disappear
7) Everyone bands together and fights.
8) Lots of fighting.

It's gonna be awesome though.

message 43: by Mello (new) - added it

Mello I CANT WAIT FOR THE THIRD~!!!! to be honest this is one of my faves and it CANT be fuged up!!!! but at the same time i kindof want peter to die like really he sucks and some one should have shot freaking caleb in the head other than that. YESSSSS

message 44: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam 1) Tris and Tobias stay together forever
2) Caleb gets kicked in the nuts with a boot made of iron repeatedly forever
3) Peter falls off a cliff
4) Badassery
5) Janine falls off a cliff
6) No more factions

message 45: by Hec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hec Hernandez i was angry when tris's borther picked is faction over is own sister and, i cant wait to read the third one

Emily I am just praying that Tobias doesn't die in the third book. If he does, I will never read anything again. I will go cry in a hole, and when I'm done, I will go find Veronica Roth, and it won't be pretty. xD I also hope that Tobias and Tris stop fighting in the last book because they were fighting basically the entire 2nd book.

Emily Sam wrote: "1) Tris and Tobias stay together forever
4) Badassery
5) Janine falls off a cliff
6) No more..."

Lol how can Jeanine fall off a cliff if she's already dead...

message 48: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Emily wrote: "Sam wrote: "1) Tris and Tobias stay together forever
4) Badassery
5) Janine falls off a clif..."

whoops.. meant Evelyn

Cass {Assbutt} I hope it is about the factions and if they are going to stay or not. Also, what is going to happen to Tobias and Tris.

Mariam Matta I can't even remember what happened. WIll someone refresh me please?

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Insurgent (other topics)